Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
a few decades ago some people had so many they could spit one out and another fresh one would be ready to go instantly. They came in all sorts of shapes, sizes, different designs and fashions, some people even acted kind of addicted and freak out when they didnt have one (probably just wanted attention imo)

now though... cant remember the last time i even saw a pacifier, can you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
when all the ecstacy pills went away in lieu of molly, many things were lost 2 time op

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I did see a dude at Q'doba with a pacifier slung over his back the other day. keeping the dream alive

nut

if I was the president of earth I’d give all the army men and warlords and assassins pacifiers maybe then we could have peace

Ventral EggSac

If there's not enough pacifiers for baby's that's pretty hosed

snergle

A kind little mouse!
pacifiers cause gaps in teeth if you you use them when your teeth are developing so they stoped making them for babies so ravers cant get them much anymore. babycore is still alive though

Ventral EggSac

snergle posted:

pacifiers cause gaps in teeth if you you use them when your teeth are developing so they stoped making them for babies so ravers cant get them much anymore. babycore is still alive though

Whoa didn't know that thanks

Manifisto

I'm down from two packs a day of these babies:

still miss 'em sometimes tho

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

They were replaced with aggrefiers.

Vei

prepuce repurposed posted:

when all the ecstacy pills went away in lieu of molly, many things were lost 2 time op
bring back Louis Vutton meth pills 2024

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I think Vin Diesel's The Pacifier put them out of vogue.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
9/11 changed a lot of things

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

Nosfereefer posted:

9/11 changed a lot of things

Into The Mild

there’s still there. just people put them in their butts now.

FutonForensic

Into The Mild posted:

there’s still there. just people put them in their butts now.

*spits out previously-owned pacifier from mouth and starts chugging mouthwash*

nut

nut

i got the drip*

*i pissed me self

Vei
say it aint so

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
There comes a day when we each must stop chewing on pacifiers and start chewing on long pieces of hay.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

HisMajestyBOB

I have two kids, so I consider myself an expert on pacifiers now.

The first baby hated them and never used them.
The second used them all the time.
In conclusion, pacifiers are a land of contrast.

That's all.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How Wonderful! posted:

There comes a day when we each must stop chewing on pacifiers and start chewing on long pieces of hay.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

They pacified the pacifiers using Nerve Stapling and now they work for Chairman Yang

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButterSkeleton

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
You stop using them after infancy OP