Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

ATTENTION BYOB

A BEAR HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE SENIOR CENTER

quote:

A bear spotted roaming around the parking lot of the Ponderosa Pine Apartments today, is thought to be the same bear that entered the Senior Center around noon today.

Readers began alerting the Post that a bear had entered the senior center.

“I can confirm that there was a bear in our senior center building,” Executive Director Foobar McClure told the Post over the phone, adding that the bear had the same appearance as the one spotted at Ponderosa Pine Apartments. It entered the senior center while staff was busy with lunch operations.

McLure first found out about the bear being near by from police officers who arrived at the center and alerted her that a bear was in close proximity. McLure rushed through the building alerting staff to the danger lurking outside when a police officer told her the bear had now entered the building through the back entrance. Then she saw it.

McLure began screaming for staff members to shut the doors to their offices. The bear made its way to a classroom and stood up in front of a television set appearing to look at its reflection in the glass, she said. At one point an officer fired a rubber bullet to divert the bear and it eventually moseyed back out the rear door to parts unknown.

“The entire event lasted about 30 minutes,” McLure said, adding that this is the first time she has seen a bear in real life and right in front of her.

cruft fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Apr 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

ATTENTION BYOB

I'M USING VBULLETIN IN THE YEAR 2021

🐻

cruft

My theory: bear was wondering why there were all these screaming women, so it checked itself out in the mirror, was like "yeah, lookin' pretty good", and then strutted out.

Manifisto

bear: *glances around furtively to make sure nobody is watching*
*sidles up to pay phone, dials*

ponderosa pine apartments reception: hello?

bear: sorry to bother you ma'am. this is the police, we happen to be nearby and noticed that a bear is in close proximity. don't panic, but feel free to shout compliments at the bear, and if the cafeteria has any leftover salmon it would be a good idea to offer it to the bear to keep it calm.

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

wait stop. hold on. was it treasure bear?

FutonForensic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I like that the bear matched the description of a bear seen earlier. This bear is "known to law enforcement personnel"

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
can't believe treasure bear is getting canceled for trying to collect treasure at the senior center! unfathomable!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I hope the bear gets a really nice delicious violent meal of some elderly but still living, breathing, feeling, thinking, valued, beloved human beings

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

quote:

Executive Director Foobar McClure

quote:

Foobar McClure

:thunk: