Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
don't think of it as an implosion, just think of it as finally moving basecamp to the "done" column

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
basecramp

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Jonny 290 posted:

* dont hire chud shitheads.

this goes for everything and not just politics, really

e: what a poo poo snipe.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

psiox posted:

same, it feels like they hired a pr company to astroturf twitter with a combo of 'you're so brave' and 'lol you're better off without the snowflake libs'

chuds are dumb enough to do this poo poo for free

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
reverse racism

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
for fringe benefits, sure, but for the staples of poo poo like health insurance... eh

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

the talent deficit posted:

they laid people off because they don't have a product and have no revenue tho, not to get rid of the woke troublemakers

i thought FCS was behind poo poo like stack overflow / discourse / fogbugz or whatever

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
all i remember about fog creek was that weird webputty poo poo that was just a live css editor, when jsfiddle already existed. the only thing people thought of when they saw it was "wait, isn't that dumb lizard thing the notepad++ icon"

i think they also made trello before atlassian ate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
also just remembering that jeffatwood showed up on something awful to espouse the values of ~gamification~

wheres my medal for shitposting