Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Your should steam your broccoli instead of boiling it if you want to avoid overdoing it 🥦

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I guess I'm throwing my vote away on Greens here, everything in my area is pretty safe Labour.

Any idea if this independent PCC candidate is poo poo or not? I guess standing for the post kind of makes you poo poo automatically. His manifesto sounds like management bollocks but it's something different from TOUGH ON CRIME wank

https://whocanivotefor.co.uk/person/75325/julian-richard-kilburn

Maybe I'm drawn to him because he looks a bit like Anthony Head

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Flayer posted:

Count Binface is a good lad who means well

While it might not seem it at times, not everyone ITT is in London

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Labour are really focused on GOTV here, we had multiple leaflets through the door and one of the (not up for election) councillors door knocking an hour ago to ask if we'd voted.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

keep punching joe posted:

NIP got like 250 votes lol, Lab can't even use the excuse that they split it.

https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1390548710153654272

Brutal.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I saw some population map posted in the last couple of days which basically said that young professionals are getting out of London at a younger age so they can have a place in the Home Counties instead of sleeping 4 to a room in zone 6, and that they're having an impact on the traditionally tory composition of those areas.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

stev posted:

Surely he's just a pescatarian rather than a vegetarian then?

Or as Mark Kermode describes himself, a fish and chipocrite

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

congrats on your impending polycule bobby

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

GlyphGryph posted:

Poisons aren't great for animals in your house because of the smell, yeah. They are best used for outdoors animals like pigeons and squirrels in your local park.

Okay Tom

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Wolfsbane posted:

It's a cliche now, but Shrek was one of the first kids movies to push back against the whole Disney Princess plot.

The Emperor's New Groove came out the year before and has aged way better than Shrek imo

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

:pusheen:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Consequently I am playing as a himbo tiefling in my current campaign and it's pretty fun.

If you're after art there's a himbo tiefling named Bellow in Rude Tales of Magic, also listen to RToM it's very good thanks bye

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

jaete posted:

Ok sorry wait what. So this "gnasher jew" does a tasteless photoshop; then some oval office uses it in a libellous way; then Michael Rosen, one of the people in the doctored photo, says "ah it seems 'gnasher jew' has done this photoshop"; and then... "gnasher jew" threatens to sue Michael Rosen? For what, smearing the good name of... "gnasher jew"? By saying something that's 1) true 2) by itself relatively harmless? :confused:

I don't understand anything any more

e: 119 is what you call in the UK if you want to book a Covid-19 vaccine and such

Gnasherjew just approvingly shared the image on their Facebook page instead of creating it. Which makes legal action pretty toothless as mistakenly crediting them as the creators wouldn't harm their reputation in any meaningful way

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I mean you can sue someone (or more relevantly, threaten to sue them) for basically anything. It doesn't mean your claim has any merit, and in situations like this just makes you look like a gigantic pissbaby.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

They're discussing tweets from the @Dominic2306 account so I guess that's confirmation that it is him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Sheffield was a very local issue driven by the council trying to cut down loads of trees. It would be very funny if it was replicated in a general election though.