Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Dabir posted:

Ah, the Lemon Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Borrovan posted:

I heard from someone in London back when the vaccinations started rolling out (& London was well behind) that they were basing the allocations on the number of GP surgeries, rather than patients, meaning that places with a higher population density (& more patients per surgery) weren't getting as much, whereas average rural Welsh surgery only has like 2 pensioners and a sheep on the books so we got a disproportionate amount of vaccines

Just a rumour that was going around in London, idk if it has legs

Am I right that in engerland you get invited to make an appointment whereas here we just get a letter telling us where and when to go?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

il_cornuto posted:

Early results from Wales suggest Labour have done better here than elsewhere. The Caerphilly MS was on the radio making it clear he thought this was Mark Drakeford's win specifically. I think a "Welsh Labour under Drakeford does OK, English Labour under Starmer does terribly" result could make for a pretty strong narrative. Have to see how the rest of the results look though.

Mark has come out of the pandemic looking really good. His 'explain things simply based on evidence and as if the person on BBC breakfast was a loving moron' has come across pretty well I thought

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I can't wait for none of my friends to get this

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

:yikes:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I had to sit in a huge hall filled with lines of chairs that had about 12 little tented stabbing rooms you got called up to. Reminded me horribly of exams (not the stabbing tents)

And then had to wait in another bit for 15 mins. Left after 10mins tho cos I'm a badman :coal:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Cardiff has a mass vaccination walk in centre running over the bank holiday weekend if anyone round here hasn't had one yet

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

BBC news playing the 'absolutely hosed' quote in full and unbleeped is quite something. My monocle popped right off :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

good job I stocked up on :sexarse: