Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I'm hopefully going to get my first shot next saturday at my local doctors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I say this pretty much every year but labour should just run with legal weed. There are so many successful working examples of it in north america now that it would just sell itself.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I had my covid shot this morning. I have stocked up on tins of soup and am waiting. :stare:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

happyhippy posted:

Only one? Or need second. As usually the second one is when most have the bad reactions.

Yeah it's my first.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
20 hours after my AZ shot. My neck feels like I've been in a car crash. I haven't felt any nausea though (which I was expecting). I got about 2 hours sleep. Hopefully it slowly gets better from now on?

:f5:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
My only advice for people getting jabs is the "appointments" aren't really that. You just roll into a room and they jab you, give you a bit of paper then send you off. I barely had enough time to take my shirt off. It took about 60-90 secs and I didn't even sit down.

Also make sure to relax your whole arm including the shoulder, let it hang as they get you right in the muscle.

Three days later my shoulder is fine but my neck on that side is still stiff.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Gats Akimbo posted:

Huh, both mine they made everyone sit in a waiting room for 15 mins afterwards, presumably to check we didn't faint or anaphylax or explode into a cloud of vaccine microparticles. But that was the local health centre so maybe they had more room.

They told me to wait for 15 mins in my car before driving home if I was driving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/wongmjane/status/1393541248049303555