Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Whats with all the robot sex avatars?

OwlFancier posted:

E: and now because I am replaying skyrim I want to know if catgirls are elder scrolls canon or not.

E2: actually thinking about it more I don't even know if the different geographic distributions of human can gently caress in elder scrolls... elder scrolls is loving weird.

Catgirls are canon in the Elder Scrolls, whether they grow into a housecat, humanoid of varying furriness or massive tiger depends on the phase of the moons when they're born.

Every playable race in the Elder Scrolls except Argonians are interfertile, and usually inherit the mother's race. I say *usually* because for some reason Emperor Cassynder aged like a Breton despite having a Dark Elven mother.

Edit: khajiit and human/elven children are supposedly unheard of, but frankly there are some kinds of khajiit which just looks like wood elves, so I don't hold much credibility for that.

Tesla was right fucked around with this message at 10:35 on May 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Whats with all the robot sex avatars?

Comrade Fakename posted:

What’s this about Milo’s standup?

Milo Edwards of Trashfuture performed his standup show Pindos in-person and with an online stream, too.