Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weasling Weasel
Oct 20, 2010

PNGYAKUZA posted:

it's crazy to see basically noone I know my age (~20) have it besides key workers here yet all my American mates have had 2. Admittedly that's cause the US hoarded a lot but still idk if I'll be safe by the end of the year.
Wanted to head to the states around this time next year too but I feel there's no chance if my mum hasn't even had her 2nd and she's nearly 60.
We've vaccinated the same percentage of people roughly, the only difference is that the US hasnt prioritised the high risk groups to the same extent. In theory our route should lead to less deaths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU