Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
ouch indeed

https://twitter.com/lisa_db/status/1388578295776690176

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

bump_fn posted:

vaccines for younger people WHEN

When the fully vaccinated Tory-voting boomers have booked all the cheap holidays

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
Normal Island / Normal Continent:

:thunk:

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Pesky Splinter posted:

Oh man it gets loving better

https://twitter.com/Gabriel_Pogrund/status/1391497252372467716

JOBS JOBS JOBS
(but again)

What a loving weekend lol

Didn't he already spend the last year in his office focusing on 'jobs?

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Maugrim posted:

I'm simultaneously getting nagging texts from my GP telling me it's time to book my second jab, and texts from GSTT inviting me to go to them for my first jab (presumably because I underwent elective surgery at Guy's a few days ago). I don't quite know how to untangle that so maybe I'll just get 4 jabs too

I just got a text for my first jab and it's only giving me the option to book for Wednesday, which will already be my busiest day this week. Is that normal or should I have the option to pick another day? I assume if I just leave it and try again tomorrow it'll offer me Thursday instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Lungboy posted:

The BBC's kids content has been superlative during lockdown, and even before that was top stuff.

Chubby Henparty posted:

drat straight. Also Bluey

iPlayer got our house through lockdown with any semblance of sanity remaining. I'm sad that Little Big Awesome has gone now, they had ~30 episodes available last year. That show really nailed the clever jokes for adults while still being entertaining for kids.

Bluey is a nice surprise too.

BBC posted:

Diana interview: PM concerned after inquiry into BBC deceit
The BBC should take "every possible step" to ensure that nothing like its deceit of the Princess of Wales to secure an interview ever happens again, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said.

Wow. If Boris isn't happy with a journalist lying about this, wait until he learns about Brexit!