Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wow a bad list from top to bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
My parents took me to the Hershey theme park every other summer. It’s a very big brand here

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
ThiAf

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Jay Rust posted:

It’s been 50 years of Pokémon but they still haven’t introduced an actual pocket monster

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wonder if Sony ever made a profit on a console sales alone? Nintendo has for sure with the Wii and GameCube but the Switch and Wii U were always at a loss.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Now what does British “white sauce” taste like?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Sneem’s seed and feed

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Beans can take a hike. Gross texture that ruins everything they’re in

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Khanstant posted:

people who don't eat beans, what do you put in with your cereal and milk lol?

I eat an orange or banana

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Some think that gravity doesn’t exist so there’s nothing underneath since you just fall off forever once you get past the ice barrier that is the South Pole.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Liked the mediocre turn based better than the mediocre beat em up stuff so I approve. Also means more Ichiban which is great

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Lurdiak posted:

It's insane to me that Umbrella was ended offscreen in between games. The closest we get to seeing their actual downfall, the main villains of the original series, is one mission in the aptly titled Umbrella Chronicles where for some reason Chris and Jill drop down at one of their HQs decked out like marines and start shooting.

It's like if you never got to fight M. Bison in Street Fighter 2 and then 3 started and was like "Yeah he got arrested and got the chair".

Yeah it rules

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What's a mall

Its where teens skateboard and make old people nervous

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
New Waluigi dropped

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Thread title always reminds me of my favorite MMO mount

Wish that were me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Simone Magus posted:

Ahahaha oh my goodness Ethan is SO DUMB XD

Resi8 coming out swinging for GOTY, it's so insane

He's great I'm not sure why people say he's boring. Light spoilers for some castle events but he gets his hand chopped off glues it back on and then immediately starts playing piano It was very funny

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Rosalina is the only Mario with an actual backstory. Deserves B at least

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
How’d the remake do?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Electric Phantasm posted:

Never played it, but I heard it's mediocre.

That’s too bad, I played through all the Saturn ones recently save for Saga and they’re terrific. I should pop in my copy of Orta again one of these days.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Furbys came back in vogue due to the recent “Furby Snake” trend

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ll never be older than my hero Julie Andrews so I’m eternally young

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Pickles are gross it is true. Only ever tried a pickle by itself about three years ago. Before then it was just accidental bites on a hamburger before taking them off.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Help Im Alive posted:

The Rayman games are so good I wish they weren't attached to a massive weirdo

Don’t think of the weirdo, think of the hundreds of others that touched the game that made it good despite him.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Man Kentaro Miura died, Playing idolmaster games in heaven now :smith:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
the DS4 is very hard on cables if you charge it on a table. The charging port is way too low

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm playing this Scarlet Nexus demo and it seems like the God Eater team really wanted to make an Astral Chain type game this time after trying their hand at a Dark Souls. Wonder what game they'll try to make next

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

grieving for Gandalf posted:

does it seem cool

Its fun, your main attack isn't very impressive but most of the combat is using your telekinesis during your combo and activating whatever power your companions have using your BRAIN LINK. It reminds me of Astral Chain that way where the real fun was activating your demon buddy at the right time to get combos going. Theres a level up system so more variety is definitely possible. Its very flashy with lots of in combat QTEs and mini cutscenes which could get tiresome if they don't add some variety. The MC is named so maybe no character creator? disappointing if so. Code Vein and God Eater got pretty deep discounts after a few months and I would think this will follow that trend, seems like it'd be a fun $40

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Webster dictionary defines Art as

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Small Scarlet Nexus demo update, Didn't know there was much of a difference between the boy and girl characters and the girl uses cool psychic knives and seems cooler overall than the boy. That is all

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Mirror isn’t even a type of tree, I’m questioning his credentials

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

This was my first year watching the "Eurovision"... that was pretty fun

Yeah its real fun, I laughed when the UK got zero points. Ukraine got robbed imo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Khanstant posted:

why does Eurovision keep USA out? they scared, like how we dont let them play NBA?

p.s. dont wanna hear any bs about "not being in europe." europe doesnt exist, its just more asia

edit: the ukraine song owns most so far from what ive heard

America is making its own lame version next year so don't worry

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Everything is anime and that’s okay because anime is good

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Animain’t

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t think original 2 is obsolete, the remake is too different to replace it completely

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I know it’s just business but timed exclusives are very lame and I wish they’d stop

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
1. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
2. Your favorite

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I haven't even heard of Biomutant before this week

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I will personally send all the scammers that ruined Redbox game rentals for the rest of us to gamer hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Sonic June and Sonic Boom sound kinda similar, someone can make that work I think