Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Now posting in May

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

FirstAidKite posted:

How about "I'm too white" instead

How about becoming the Phi-Brain instead?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kerrzhe posted:

got that poster on the wall in my house :3:

Had no idea Almudron in Rise was crossover content

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The Werehog Battle theme cuts both ways. Like the rest of the song is actually good, but you're never going to hear it because the fights aren't long enough.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Oh yeah Looper if you're playing Unleashed try to aim for an E rank at least once.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The Apple Pie flavor Kit Kats they had a while back were pretty good. Glad we're finally getting weird flavors of Kit Kats like Japan.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So if Stadia Services shut down do the consoles themselves have anything on them they can be used for ro do they just transform into paperweights overnight?

Electromax posted:

https://twitter.com/hatersgonnahate/status/1389580793480196107

Starting to put together some iso maps for Dark Souls 1 for fun. Slow process but the levels are so well designed it's satisfying to try and disassemble them.

These have been absolutely wonderful and I love the ones you post around the forum.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Good to know people won't have useless hunks of plastic if Stadia shuts down.

As for warheads I love the sourness, but if I eat too many in a short amount of time the sourness starts to damage my tongue so I have to limit myself.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

JollyBoyJohn posted:

That's how you end up playing no-one can stop mr domino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL_J7zHWpq4

I see no problem here

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

DL-Thee but not for DL-Me

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What does that even leave at that point? Just graphics?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I remember a goon in here talking about A1 on top of lightly salted rice and honestly it makes for a pretty good quick meal.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I laughed :smith:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

hatty posted:

Thread title always reminds me of my favorite MMO mount

Wish that were me

Make more bridal carry mounts

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Zaphod42 posted:

Am I crazy or are all the "modern art" people making tons of money actually somewhat unskilled? And then you have artists who can paint unbelievably realistic or detailed scenes and they aren't rich. Its all just fashion nonsense.
IDK I guess its a matter of personal taste but I think when you compare Jackson Pollock or Andy Warhol to like Michelangelo its no contest.

Don't know how accurate Andy Ruins Everything is, but he did a bit on modern art where the main gist of it is that skill doesn't matter, it's about finding the right people to help you get in on the money laundering scheme.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

hatty posted:

How’d the remake do?

Never played it, but I heard it's mediocre.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Barudak posted:

The remake apparently did well enough to remake Zwei

As far as how it plays after patching its nice and smooth and looks quite good. The "problem" I guess is its a fairly bare bones port of a game with a whopping 6 levels and a final boss. There are some neat cheats they added (god mode, speed up, one hit kills, etc) but for 25 bucks its a lot to ask unless you absolutely love Panzer Dragoon.

Wait for a 1+2 double pack I guess?

Edit: there is a joke achievement of sinking 100 or more hours into the game.

Oh nice didn't know it got patched, pre-patch I heard the performance was terrible enough to dissuade from purchasing.

Where did you play it on?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I said come in! posted:

Nothing makes me start skipping the cutscenes / dialog faster than when a game gives the player control and then you lose it again to another cut scene after taking 5 steps. I'm looking at Trails of Cold Steel IV where this was a thing every 10 minutes in order to show you 35 hours of dialog heavy cutscenes.

What about games that give you control during cutscenes, but you actually can't do anything except walk around until everyone is done talking?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

This is one of our local restaurants

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is it bad the thing that got the rise out of me is her doing that bare handed? Like wash your hands after spreading the cheese over your counter or put on some gloves or something.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/...ingawful.com%2F

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Harrow posted:

It's really inconvenient, too, because you have to manually duck to go through every door or you bonk your head and take damage

Ramming into doorframes on purpose to save time.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

then in the expanded universe you learn Andross tried to kill James because he and Fox's mom were in love and so he accidentally kills her with a loving car bomb lmao

Holy poo poo what

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I like this push with Nintendo's sports game where just straight up fighting your opponent is as much a viable strategy as just being playing the sport normally.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Considering how bulked up Ryo is now, Clark and Ralf could literally be Ben Grimm at this point.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Check out the soundtracks though cause they're both amazing.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Speed Racer is a murderer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwP9hUTPt88

Seriously what the hell was going on in the old anime?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Reminds me of the fake ads for something called Evertale that makes the game look like some Pokemon creepypasta when in reality it's basically like every other gacha mobile game out there also it costs $1 to download which is the most blatant thing.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Ranking the Resis:

1. 2 REmake
1. 4
2. 2
3. 1 & REmake
4. VII
5. 3
6. Veronica
7. 5
8. Threemake
9. 0
10. The lightgun games
11. 6
12. All the garbage spinoff games

The Revelation games are good

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I appreciate that it's edited like the Evangelion OP.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BETLb0hYAuQ

Dragon Quest III 2D-HD remake :eyepop:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

stev posted:

I'm seeing poster sized versions of that green postcard plastered over closed shop windows all over the place. Do we have any more of an idea what it is yet? If its Xbox it can't be that significant since they literally just dropped consoles that no one cares about.

It's looking like it's gonna be some Fortnite thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS