Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I don’t give a poo poo about any Americans who dies on 9/11 as they were either all cops (firefighters and EMS are cops too) or members of the professional managerial class.

*linkin park starts blasting, shaking the walls and shattering the windows*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i think he had a bunch of off brand magazines and vhs he wasnt even on to streaming yet

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

It pertains to the problem of the brothers who are with you in their unfortunate celibacy and lack of availability of wives for them in the conditions that have been imposed on them. We pray to God to release them. I wrote to Shaykh/Doctor ((Ayman)), [al-Zawahiri], and I consulted with Shaykh ((Abu Yahya)) [al-Libbi].

Dr. Ayman has written us his opinion … As we see it, we have no objection to clarifying to the brothers that they may, in such conditions, masturbate, since this is an extreme case. The ancestors approved this for the community. They advised the young men at the time of the conquest to do so. It has also been prescribed by the legists when needed, and there is no doubt that the brothers are in a state of extreme need.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RBC posted:

i think he had a bunch of off brand magazines and vhs he wasnt even on to streaming yet

his compound didnt have internet i dont think. sucks

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

He was a failson adventurist whose sole successful attack on American soil was against two buildings that basically no one cared about beforehand, and all destroying them accomplished was bolstering America’s resolve to do atrocities and imperialism. If he couldn’t even manage nuking the White House AT MINIMUM, he shouldn’t have even bothered.

He unambiguously left the world a worse place then he found it, and, most heinously of all, he was a Naruto fan.

it was the most succesful attack on american soil ever, and just one of the greatest military operation of all time based on cost vs return

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

overexposing and crippling the greatest military force the world has ever seen, while completely killing its populations will to fight, all at the low, low cost of flying lessons for a few expendable dopes

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

also lets not forget the part where it all leads to the election of donald trump, who then proceeds to 500x OBLs death count by letting covid run free in america. just a master strategist at work. RIP king

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/leftyvegan/status/1388692889933385728

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the ounce-of-wisdom take on 9/11 was that it was folly because how, exactly, is crashing a bunch of planes into buildings gonna bring about a new caliphate? huh? huh? what unbroken chain of events could follow that would result in that?

BUT IT DID

the real tragedy is that bin laden never lived to see it

whatever he would have gone all takfiri on ISIS i know, but still

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Hilary Clinton leaked the (fake) OBL raid to The Rock

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
The phony navy seal raid was just a rushed cover up to hide the true reason the rock knew: obl was done in by pro-wrestling, which is both incredibly real and the true shadowy power behind the throne of us hegemony

*Obama pointing at mask gif but the mask says WrestleMania*

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I appreciate that the navy seals, famously the most woke branch of the military which never just breaks into random houses and killed everyone for funsies, honored Bin Laden's Islamic faith and never showed any sort of identifying pictures of his face and gave him an Islamic burial at sea, which is an actual Islamic tradition and not something that they just made up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i honestly don't know if the incredibly loving sketchy bin laden raid was a coverup, an outright fabrication, or if they were simply completely incompetent.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6maL6gq6qME

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ZRADSD_E8

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i honestly don't know if the incredibly loving sketchy bin laden raid was a coverup, an outright fabrication, or if they were simply completely incompetent.

¿Por qué no los tres?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
me on may 1 when i heard the news from the ROck:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

rest in power

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

I don’t give a poo poo about any Americans who dies on 9/11 as they were either all cops (firefighters and EMS are cops too) or members of the professional managerial class.

hell yeah

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I was so drunk the night that OBL got smoked that I forgot that it happend and had to re-learn it the next day on my way to work.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The dishwashers/table bussers in the restaurant up top get some sympathy, but just them

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
God has struck America at its Achilles heel and destroyed its greatest buildings, praise and blessings to Him. America has been filled with terror from north to south and from east to west, praise and blessings to God. What America is tasting today is but a fraction of what we have tasted for decades.
For over eighty years our umma has endured this humiliation and contempt. Its sons have been killed, its blood has been shed, its holy sanctuaries have been violated, all in a manner contrary to that revealed by God, without anyone listening or responding. So when God Almighty granted success to one of the vanguard groups of Islam, He opened the way for them to destroy America
utterly.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Shout out to the true king behind 9/11

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
all medics are bastards