Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
For once I am actively rooting against the main character, or I guess state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

B - Subjugation because we're the baddies and have our role to play. Hypercapitalism will force itself on everyone and ruin everything.

Dance Officer fucked around with this message at 17:11 on May 29, 2021

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

I agree that happy communism gets stale. I'd be alright with psychotic rear end in a top hat communism though.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

JT Jag posted:

Well, here's the fulcrum point in every Paradox mega-LP that decides whether we slide into fascism or communism.

Or the third option. democracy

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

I'd still prefer a march into soviet authoritarianism. Happy communism's been done to death.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Soup du Jour posted:

So soon we forget al-Andalus.

Really excellent update, I'm loving the narrative twist of the worker's rebellion succeeding but only after the UN got off its rear end and finally made a collection of planetary powerbases for the corporations. I'm sure things are going to go swimmingly here on out.

I said that with al-Andalus in mind. al-Andalus garrotted the nobility to the cheers of the crowd and the readers, but I don't recall any mention of it being a totalitarian state, or doing a lot of the really heinous things the real world communists did or are doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

An AI revolt would be a good thing to keep us occupied, now that we've run out of enemies.