Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
As the CEO of Happy Burger Intersteller, I must vote for C - Isolation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Fred Meat here, CEO of Happy Burger Interstellar.

A reminder that right now we are more like the UN of the late 20th and early 21st century, mostly powerless and nearly totally ignored by these so-called governing bodies.

What we need is to make ourselves strong, make the others look at us and say, "Hey now, those are some real hoopy froods, I want to be their friends."

Not only should you all vote for Isolation, but I think it might be time for a name change as well. Are we really still the United Nations?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:ck5: :five:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
In recognition of our synthetic friends becoming part of the UN, Happy Burger Interstellar is proud to present our new line of SynthBurgs©!

Do you have human friends who feel awkward going out to lunch with you because you don't have to eat? Well come down to your nearest Happy Burger Burgerium, bringing your pals of course, and make sure to order one of our SynthBurgs©. They looks just like a real CheezBurg©, but using our patented NanoFlav© technology the burger will seem to be broken down bite by synthetic bite, transfering to you the flavor data. And just so you can walk away feeling refreshed, our VirtuaNutes© will help power your core!

Happy Burger!
Where even the burgers smile.

*** Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles... Do not allow contact with air. Keep away from any possible contact with water, because of violent reaction and possible flash fire. Keep wetted with ketchup. Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Keep only in original container. Keep cool. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep reduction valves free from grease and oil. Do not subject to grinding/shock/.../friction. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Avoid contact during pregnancy/while nursing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Use personal protective equipment as required. Wear cold insulating gloves/face shield/eye protection. Wear fire/flame resistant/retardant clothing. Wear respiratory protection. ***

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jun 4, 2021

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Edit: Never mind, I wasn't ready for Dick.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Happy Burger Interstellar would like to take the time to remind our historians that it's spelled rogue. Unless they happen to be writing about a particular kind of facial makeup.

Happy 2300!!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
We still need a better name than United Nations. I suggest the Better Union Through Trading Syndicate.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
We BUTTS will never allow us to be a TAINT or a CHUD-S!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
gently caress the aristocracy!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
As the Comrade-in-Charge of the Happy Burger Interstellar Food Distribution Network, I must congratulate all of us in successfully overthrowing the corporate pig-dogs. HBIFDN has always been and always will be a pro-union and pro-worker organization.

Be sure to try our new Comrade Red burger!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
How have I never noticed any of that before :psyduck:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
The artwork is nothing short of stunning.