Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

bones 4 beginners posted:

So any country can just cobble poo poo together and throw it into space regardless of their ability to keep it there? I feel like you should have to pass a test or something, or like if you have "wiped entire village off the map" in your space program's record, you don't get to do more space for a while.

You're right the UN should ban China from using space. What's that China you veto the vote? Oh ok China but please don't do it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

b-minus1 posted:

There is a 0 percent chance it hits land. It’s gonna end up in the ocean

Agreed. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of it raining fiery debris on some hapless dipshit's mansion in Florida. No chance at all. May God strike me down if I am wrong about this.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Unless who outlaws it? The US government? International law isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Aardvark! posted:

you MONSTER!!! THOSE FISH HAD FAMILIES!!!!

I guess you could say it was a school shooting. 🤣🤣🤣

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Smaller debris isn't necessarily better. It's extremely expensive to put anything into orbit so putting x pounds of explosives you don't ever intend on using into a rocket is just not going to happen. Plus I imagine having a bomb on board would only dramatically increase the chances of something going horribly wrong.