Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

about what to order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

like do i get the lobster telephones with extra knitted pickle and a side of houses

Heather Papps

hello friend

i wouldn't think too much about it, they never give you what you ask for

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

or do i pay extra and get the shattering deconstruction of reality with a top of lush pink forests

alexandriao

and like do i get the turquoise drink or the drink turquoise

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

that's true but also somehow untrue

Heather Papps

hello friend

alexandriao posted:

that's true but also somehow untrue

there's always some sort of connective tissue between order and what is delivered but the last time i asked for a giant ant they tried to feed me my moms sister so i don't go there unless nothing else is open

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Robot Made of Meat

It hardly matters what you order, really. They'll never bring you a flaming phone book.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

wimsy

excuse me, i asked for melted clock on this pile of ants

Manifisto

I've always had a weakness for the mcstache but honestly they're just so waxy

ty nesamdoom!

nut

wimsy posted:

excuse me, i asked for melted clock on this pile of ants

hasn’t been the same since they added the warning after that woman spilled hot clock all over her lap

Jaguars!

Escape From Noise

I just wish the guy would stop encouraging me to sleep with his wife.

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

:boom:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

You never know what you’re gonna get at McDali’s but at least it’s fast. I tried that new chicken finger place Godot’s last week and just kept waiting and waiting

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

super sweet best pal

I'll have a bucket of chupa chups.

frump truck

hello... again!

pro hack: you can get your premonition of civil war with a side of boiled beans, they don't say that on the menu but you can

nut

Heather Papps posted:

RetroEnbyRobot
Give me hammed borgor or give me deaff

nut

Dali losing his mind when he figures out what a McGriddle is why didn’t I think of it first

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
lolling hard at this thread because i spent weeks researching the dude for a script: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko938Us5gqQ

frump truck posted:

pro hack: you can get your premonition of civil war with a side of boiled beans, they don't say that on the menu but you can

lmao

my favorite discontinued mcdali item? gotta be the Tanguy Spiderbites(tm) which was just a box of live spiders, eaten at a party

crimes

Flavius Aetass
McDali's is p overrated imo

I really prefer NotaBurger

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
trying to talk to the cashier but every time i focus on her face i realize that what i assumed to be a solid surface is really a cloud of whizzing particles in the shape of a face

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
OSHA designing a whole new sign for the Escherteria entrance, WATCH EVERY STEP.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
legal fact: within the physical boundaries of all McDali franchises and corporate offices are the ONLY place you can, without risking arrest, commit Giraffe Arson.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
apologizing to mae west for accidentally sitting on her face after confusing her lips for a plush leather sofa

crimes

Flavius Aetass
at the notaburger: I'll take a number 2 with a coke

lady holding a picture of the number 2: can you do that again but without saying "with a coke"

Jaguars!

Opening the box for my Pollockburger: Oh man I think I'm going to need a fork for this

Jaguars!

The Van Goburger looked good at first but you will NEVER guess what I found in the middle of it

Ventral EggSac

The Flaming Giraffe machine is always broken smh

Flavius Aetass

Ventral EggSac posted:

The Flaming Giraffe machine is always broken smh

it's never really broken. they just say that because it takes forever to eat it every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
staring at an egg just fuckin losing my poo poo at the potentialities contained within

crimes