Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BLOOD AND GUTS
This poll is closed.
HORRIBLE 1 0.63%
MEH 16 10.06%
GOOD 74 46.54%
GREAT 68 42.77%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

huh, julia hart's 19

does that make her the youngest wrestler to appear on aew

Wasn’t one of top flight also that young?

Also Kenzie Page or whoever that woman was in the summer during the depths of the lockout wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I believe Dani Jordyn is younger, or at least was younger when she first started appearing on Dark.

However, the first google search result does not tell me her age, and I do not care enough to pry any deeper.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Little Backlund couldn't be older than 15.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Pylons posted:

Tied with Dante Martin

Dante recently turned 20.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I remember Kenzie Page's big backstory notes were, A) Trained by Mayor Glenn and B) youngest person to wrestle in AEW (until -1 has a match)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

rantmo posted:

Dante recently turned 20.

Yeah but he was on tv before that. It’s not who the youngest active is, it’s the youngest debut.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hook is a small child, I am very confident of this

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Hook is a small child, I am very confident of this

Hook is a lovely sports teen in his heart, but he went to college on a sports scholarship and there is a paper trail to prove it.

Sadly.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lol one way or another half the forum is gonna be gone for a week.

How do yall keep track of all these toxxs?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shard posted:

I don't

If I had realized it was going to be a big thing with any foresight, I would have made a bookkeeping thread before blood and guts, like a clever person.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

karmicknight posted:

I don't

If I had realized it was going to be a big thing with any foresight, I would have made a bookkeeping thread before blood and guts, like a clever person.

Ok well just to make it easy for you I :toxx:'d that I'd eat a week prob if Miro loses.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Shard posted:

Lol one way or another half the forum is gonna be gone for a week.

any honorable poster should track their own toxxes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

any honorable poster should track their own toxxes

A poster reporting their own failed toxx.

o7.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

Hook is a lovely sports teen in his heart, but he went to college on a sports scholarship and there is a paper trail to prove it.

Sadly.

he's definitely a lacrosse player

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Wrestling time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The end.

No moral.

Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967545
Next Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967567

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 03:25 on May 13, 2021