Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my reading theory is—thsi shits for nerds!!!!! :newlol: :roflolmao: :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

what, read a book?? in the age of movie magic? come on what am i allergic to sick action sequences or something

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

why dont we make one guy read all the cool sounding books and then he can make them into movies and we can fianlly move onto the 21st century

Escape From Noise

It's just a theory!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

not a single book has ever won the oscars...its time to grow the gently caress up people

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if the library ofg alexandria was on a thumbdrive you couldve fit a sick mall in there man

Escape From Noise

Do they even televize the Nobel Prize or the Booker Prize?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Escape From Noise posted:

Do they even televize the Nobel Prize or the Booker Prize?

really? the booker prize? these people read these books all day, with all these fancy words in them, and that's what they come up with????

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

congratulations on winning the filmer, mr spielberg. here's your million dollar statue (much more than a booker prize is worth....)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

really? the booker prize? these people read these books all day, with all these fancy words in them, and that's what they come up with????

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

books: needs to spend 1000s and 1000s of pages to let you know exactly what is going on in every single characters head at all times or else youll be confused. who the hell has the time!?!
movies: a picture tells a thousand words. an actor tells you all u need to know through the expressiveness of their face, allowing for much more efficent storytelling like, just take one look in michael caines eyes and it tells u absolutely averything you need to know . theres a whole drat novel in every look that guy gives the man would make tolstoy tremble!!!!

take the moon

by sebmojo
more like michael caint act lol

ahaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

does anyone know how to make memes? im thinking about a really good one where its drake doing that no im not about that face to one thing and then hes making a yeah thats my poo poo kind of face to another thing? what if hes like "ew books" but then below that its movies and he's like "aw, yes"

Escape From Noise

I just thought of something: film theory. Things not looking good for for film now.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

?????

Macnult

take the moon

by sebmojo

proud to have been here for this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Voice of Labor

you should read the wretched of the earth because everyone should

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me: ya dude I know im ill as gently caress right?!

my nerd teacher: no... no I said you're illiterate...

Manifisto

my reading theory is that it's all about fitness . . . fitness this dumb book into the garbage can so I can go watch movies and tiktoks!!

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
reading a voluminous tome... NOT!!!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

psh movies are for boomers, video game let's plays are where it's at

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!