Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had this too, it was pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i wasted all of my lawn mowing money on this pile.

I never even got very far in it, I remember being unable to escape prison at some point.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

I had the PS2 version. later I found out that my non-gamer fiancee thought it was the greatest game ever made and she and her sister would co-op the PC version by having one person press the movement keys and the other player press all the other keys.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tawal posted:

I spent one summer with my southern baptist pastor uncle. Mom gave me $100, knowing it was going to games. I'd been dying for months to get Xenogears and it was never available for rental. First day there and we go to the brand new game store and get it and me and my cousins are so hype. We spend the next few weeks playing the hell out of it until my younger cousin tells his mom that we're playing a very non-Christian game. My uncle pressures me into returning it, despite my cries that it's just a game. And that's how I ended up with Tail of the Sun.

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

imagining a badass uncle with a thick drawl and a huge booming voice walking in on the chu-chu crucifixion scene and going apeshit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

symbolic posted:

Cain slaying Abel in the field via a Super Scope blast to the head

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

proposal: pokemon meets mario party
reality: create an amorphous blob with wings and spikes in a character creator that rivals dark souls for its ability to create abstract art, then use those creatures to play only the mario party minigames where you mash the button as fast as possible

i played this at my cousin's house and then spent the next 2 years checking Walmart shelves for a copy and never got one. was always very jealous

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zoux posted:

I "bought" this after renting it from hollywood video on my college roommates card and forgot to return it and then a year later when he was trying to buy a house with his new wife he had a ding on his credit from it and he called me to yell at me about it. I had to find the game went to take it back and at that point they don't let you pay the fine they make you buy it at those exorbitant rental store prices, I think I had to pay 100 dollars for it.

Lmfao at getting a mortgage rejected bc of Star Wars: Obi Wan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skeezy posted:

I stole like $200 from a friend at the time and used that money to buy a wavebird and starfox adventures. I ended up never beating SFA because I got stuck on this part where you have to press A really fast or something?

It was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skLXsqJV0VI

I just never touched the game again after that.

i also have never gotten past this part

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Was genuinely surprised to look this up and see it wasn't made in the UK

Lol