Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
THE BEST MAN VS DARBY 71 56.35%
BUCKS VS SCU 40 31.75%
NAGATA VS MOX 14 11.11%
OC VS PAC 1 0.79%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Astro7x posted:

Wait, this is Mox's new regular theme music? Ugh, his original AEW theme was one of my favorites

It's at least a much better version of the song for wrestling and is closer to the version Onita uses which is presumably why Mox and TK wanted to use Wild Thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Just realized DYNAMITE is a show on TNT

Wait until you realize what Large Paul's old ring name was meant to refer to.

heel turn posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaifetz_Arena

Regarding the TNT Championship, I think I read something this week that said Miro would be making his own changes to the TNT belt. I wonder if that's going to be a renaming of the title to something non-network specific. They've obviously known about this move to TBS for more than today, so I could see them using this as the way to clear that issue up.

The AEW World Television Title seems pretty likely. The old NWA TV title was pretty heavily associated with Dusty in the 80s, to the point they added the 'World' part to the name to hype it up as a comparable belt to the world title while he held it, so I can see Cody pulling hard for that.

NienNunb posted:

It is, in fact, the version Onita uses
I thought Onita used a cover that was inspired by that version?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Parlaying the 'man who isn't afraid to die vs the man who isn't afraid to kill' tagline into his own catchphrase was :discourse: