Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you wear shoes in your own home?
Yes
No
I wear Sketchers by Goku™
View Results

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

It's good manners to take your shoes off when you comeninto a house. Don't track dirt all over the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
My statistics for science and engineering course professor never wore shoes to class. He was always in socks. even at the urinals.

Just soaking up all that piss. Wonder what he did with it all day after day

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Do it ironically posted:

Come on people you wear those shoes into public bathrooms and poo poo lmao

Who doesn't take their shoes off in public bathrooms?

C'mon

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I've never had a pair of shoes so comfy that I wanted to wear them always

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Get home, it's immediately shoes off, bra off, no exceptions unless I'm leaving again shortly. Bra's actually my one weird gripe with having people over; even tho my girls are on the small side I'd feel conscious of having my nips visibly roam free amongst friends and family so I keep it on :mad:

Bf doesn't always, but has a tendency to leave shoes on in the house. We have hardwood floors and the rugs seem fine, but it's the comfort principle of the thing that quietly drives me bonkers

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gently caress no

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have house slippers that are more comfortable than shoes

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I like turtles

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Turtles, like snails, don’t ever need to buy or wear shoes because they never leave their homes

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Only in the shower OP

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Rutibex posted:

I have house slippers that are more comfortable than shoes

Got a fuzzy pair for cold weather, open toe for warm weather.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

As soon as I get home from work or play/errands, the shoes come off.

I also get in to old t-shirts and basketball shorts before my rear end leaves the bedroom. Comfort is the key at home, not fashion.

Chanclas for inside or out at home.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I wear shoes in the OP's home when they are not there.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't even wear shoes at work. Dedicated IT-sandals. 8 hours of shoe wearing sounds like hell, imagine 16 :whitewater:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Icochet posted:

I don't even wear shoes at work. Dedicated IT-sandals. 8 hours of shoe wearing sounds like hell, imagine 16 :whitewater:

do you wear socks with your sandals

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Caesar Saladin posted:

do you wear socks with your sandals

Yes. Sandal etiquette is inversed when you're on company time. Visible toenails are only allowed if you're an 60-year old unix wizard

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Yes, I i also poo poo on my bathroom floor, eat directly from the table and wipe my rear end with my hand like a complete animal.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

gleebster posted:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Sounds like there are a lot of folks constantly wading through dog poo poo.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Icochet posted:

Yes. Sandal etiquette is inversed when you're on company time. Visible toenails are only allowed if you're an 60-year old unix wizard

i bet you look really cool

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

mudskipp posted:

Polyaligamist!

Also for everyone wearing outdoor shoes indoors that have never owned a dog - at some point a dog has pissed on everything

Sure, blame the dog.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Alright gonna go to the corner store. Just have to cross this field of dog feces.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Caesar Saladin posted:

i bet you look really cool

Take a picture of your work shoes bitch

e: i meant you knee pads, sorry. my english aint great

Icochet fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 15, 2021

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

my dog died im sad posted:

Sounds like there are a lot of folks constantly wading through dog poo poo.

It's waist deep here on the streets of 'Frisco.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

You Are A Elf posted:

As soon as I get home from work or play/errands, the shoes come off.

I also get in to old t-shirts and basketball shorts before my rear end leaves the bedroom. Comfort is the key at home, not fashion.

Chanclas for inside or out at home.

people like to make fun of basketball shorts, ya look like a slob blah blah, but gently caress you if you think i'm wearing actual pants when i'm just sitting around at home. what kind of freak does that.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gleebster posted:

I also wear shoes in this guy's wife

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

uber_stoat posted:

people like to make fun of basketball shorts, ya look like a slob blah blah, but gently caress you if you think i'm wearing actual pants when i'm just sitting around at home. what kind of freak does that.

Yep. Basketball shorts in the hot months, sweatpants in the cold months. I’m not a slob and try not be to be, but gently caress it if you’re home alone. poo poo’s comfy.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

In other words, the woman in this Totino’s Pizza Rolls commercial is me the second I get home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMMelNl99qU

No happy furniture, though :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
do you also not wash your legs op

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Son of Rodney posted:

Yes, I i also poo poo on my bathroom floor, eat directly from the table and wipe my rear end with my hand like a complete animal.

Who among us has not poo poo on the bathroom floor at least once?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I am a slob. Dressing up means a clean shirt.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Mister Rogers didn't wear outside shoes in his house.

Eat it, Heathens.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Yes, I grew up in a home where the everpresent risk of sharp objects on the floor far outweighed the gross factor of outdoor residue

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I do occasionally sleep in bed with my shoes on but only when I'm too drunk to take them off

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

shame on an IGA posted:

Yes, I grew up in a home where the everpresent risk of sharp objects on the floor far outweighed the gross factor of outdoor residue

My gf grew up in a house that for years only had half the floor. Appearantly the dad got a really good deal on wood, only not enough of it.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
My home is a 9ft caravan with a large dog in it so it's dirty so yes, I wear the highly fashionable combination of socks and crocs.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I have slippers for guests and my own deformed paws for myself tyvm. Can't go soft and lose the foot callouses or the powerful digging claws.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

shoes off first thing upon entering any home because i'm not a psychopath

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i dont wear shoes in my home but i do wear gloves at all times and i make guests wear gloves at all times. if you are wondering why i do this: it makes me horny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Hell Yeah posted:

i dont wear shoes in my home but i do wear gloves at all times and i make guests wear gloves at all times. if you are wondering why i do this: it makes me horny

this guy gets it