Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you wear shoes in your own home?
Yes
No
I wear Sketchers by Goku™
View Results

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Universe Master posted:

do you have so many children you don't know what to do?

yes and my eldest son Thripton wore his shoes in bed once and came down with a bad case of the raccoon roundworm so we dont wear our shoes in our shoe house anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Yes I do, I have a cat that likes to attack and bite my feet so shoes are always on

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When I’m in my home I only wear shoes if I’m exercising or making love.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I only wear shoes in other peoples houses as a show of dominance

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

I only wear shoes in other peoples houses as a show of dominance

Don't do that in my house I would take off your shoe and beat you with it so that you would know that I am dominate.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Thread makes a good argument for wearing your shoes indoors to maintain a healthy dirt ecosystem

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Don't do that in my house I would take off your shoe and beat you with it so that you would know that I am dominate.

Not before I slip my other shoe and smack you with it! It's always faster to draw your own shoe, weakling :arghfist:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

Not before I slip my other shoe and smack you with it! It's always faster to draw your own shoe, weakling :arghfist:

Who says I wouldn't want that to happen?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wearing your shoes inside someone’s house is a pathetic libcuck idea of dominance, an alpha displays dominance by walking around your house with his dick out occasionally dribbling urine on your belongings.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

When I’m in my home I only wear shoes if I’m exercising or making love.

So never, then?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I knew a man who always wore basketball shoes at home. Dead now of course

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Wearing your shoes inside someone’s house is a pathetic libcuck idea of dominance, an alpha displays dominance by walking around your house with his dick out occasionally dribbling urine on your belongings.

I wear crocs ten months of the year and always go barefoot in other peoples houses

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
If you wear shoes in your house have you ever thought about getting boot booties like considerate plumbers and electricians?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You can dribble urine while wearing shoes

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Colonel Cancer posted:

You can dribble urine while wearing shoes

Yeah but then there's bound to be splash back. I don't need piss shoes, thank you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m a Barefooter, I walk around everywhere barefoot: inside, outside, country roads, city streets and somehow “this is cleaner than wearing shoes” I casually mention as I leave footprints on your carpet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah but then there's bound to be splash back. I don't need piss shoes, thank you.

Ok Literally A Pissfoot

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

So never, then?

Constantly

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ok Literally A Pissfoot

Pissfoot: the far less appealing cousin of bigfoot.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if you wear shoes in my house to express dominance i'm going to your house and taking a big fat poo poo in your bathroom with the door open and i will maintain eye contact the entire time i'm doing it.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
My own shoes are the home I wear.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
There's a weird amount of time I spend where I've been on my way out, realized I had to do something at home, and then hosed around at home wearing the shoes I'd put on to go out.

Besides that, not really. Always have socks on though.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Yes I do, I have a cat that likes to attack and bite my feet so shoes are always on

wear your cat scars with pride. my left hand looks like that of a meth head because my cat keeps latching on to it but i don't complain. this is my cross to bear.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Cat scratches/bites are super infectious lmao enjoy your toxoplasmosis

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cat scratches/bites are super infectious lmao enjoy your toxoplasmosis

i have disinfectant spray in my computer desk drawer for just this purpose. you get toxo by inhaling cat poo poo though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

uber_stoat posted:

i have disinfectant spray in my computer desk drawer for just this purpose. you get toxo by inhaling cat poo poo though.

No I'm implying that toxo is making you ok with being repeatedly assaulted by your plague beast

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice boots... for a BDSM clown in a pervert circus.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
my cat constantly attacks my feet because it doesn't think moccasins match this outfit

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

It's a good job if you can get it

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’m a Barefooter, I walk around everywhere barefoot: inside, outside, country roads, city streets and somehow “this is cleaner than wearing shoes” I casually mention as I leave footprints on your carpet.

I always wash my feet before I come inside the house after I've been outside barefoot. How often do people bother washing their shoes? Checkmate tenderfoots! :smug:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

uber_stoat posted:

if you wear shoes in my house to express dominance i'm going to your house and taking a big fat poo poo in your bathroom with the door open and i will maintain eye contact the entire time i'm doing it.

Same except I’m squatting over your bed and making GBS threads on your pillow

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

I can't go barefoot, my feet get too cold. Most of the time I wear slippers around the house.

The pandemic has affected my shoe wearing. Pre-pandemic, I'd get home from work and immediately switch into slippers and more casual clothes. Now I'm WFH basically full time, but I still get dressed for work. I find the act of changing out of work clothes/shoes helps draw a line between my workday and my personal time. This means I'm wearing my outside shoes indoors more than I'd like just so I can get that "ahh, work's over" hit at the end of the day. It's stupid and neurotic and I'm sure there are better ways, but it works for me.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Azathoth Prime posted:

The pandemic has affected my shoe wearing. Pre-pandemic, I'd get home from work and immediately switch into slippers and more casual clothes. Now I'm WFH basically full time, and I still get dressed for work. I find the act of changing out of work clothes/shoes helps draw a line between my workday and my personal time. This means I'm wearing my outside shoes indoors more than I'd like just so I can get that "ahh, work's over" hit at the end of the day. It's stupid and neurotic and I'm sure there are better ways, but it works for me.

you are not alone

Tip posted:

I'm mostly barefoot around the house but sometimes I'll put on shoes when I'm working from home, for some reason it helps get me in work mode.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

lol

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
No nasty poop dirt in my house. Take yer shows off.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
I don't care about shoes or no shoes but if you wear the same shoes you stepped on piss poo poo dumpster juice with in your own god dang house you are DISCUSTANG.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

i have a broken sesamoid and polished concrete floors so i wear shoes in my house otherwise the ball of my left foot hurts like the dickens!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
fartz

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
I wear shoes in your mom, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I wear Sasquatch slippers at home.