Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
it's not really a promenade unless its flanked by ornate pillars, wouldn't you say? also, i can't help but notice your busts, none of them have beards? i think that's worth addressing.

meanwhile, let's take a look at this decorative mirror hanging in your open concept living room. i notice it doesn't connect to any parallel dimensions. was that a deliberate choice, or a budget thing... ? ah. of course. well how would you feel about replacing that sunroof with a stargate? no? okay. look, you gotta work with me here. you reFUSED the canoptic jar shelf, i'm doing the best i can here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

first of all, its not gaudy, second of all, i need it to go to the shadow realm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
owning 130 cats isn't "egyptian" margaret, it's hoarding

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
My Egyptian zodiac is Osiris. Notably killed and floated down the Nile in a coffin by his brother, only to be resurrected by his sisterwife Isis in order to bear her a child whereupon again killed and this time hacked into fourteen pieces by his brother and scattered across Egypt only to have his sisterwife collect most of him (dong notwithstanding -- it has been eaten by a fish) and re-resurrected again (this time without dong) as the god of the underworld.

So I have THAT to look forward to.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, wearing a 13 pound headdress, sitting on a flat stone throne upon a ziggurat: honey, you know i love it, but it's just a little roomier than i think we need

crimes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Yeah, it's real funny, but drawing a cock'n'balls in the middle of these hieroglyphs completely changes the verb tense!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a 9 year old raises their hand to ask how a crocodile evolved to be physiologically identical on both earth and Space Cairo. the bird headed motivational speaker sweats heavily.

crimes

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
anubis trying to weigh my heart in the afterlife but he didn't account for all the kfc double downs i was buried with so it keeps slipping off the scale and the feather ends up resting in the exact center.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

yes, well, we do love to incorporate a classic egyptian feel into our projects. for example, this closet? it's not trying to keep you OUT, it's trying to keep him IN

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Finger Prince

Pest control is booked up solid for months, so I'm thinking of just converting the pond out back to a temple of Sobek and leaving it to the gators.

Finger Prince

Wait, you're telling me this guy was also MacGyver? Lieutenant General Jack O'Niell? No waaaaay!

biosterous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt4WredSDog

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

just lmao if you're not naked and posting 24/7

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
making GBS threads on a god damned stone throne in a room bedecked in bas reliefs, regailing the afterlife with stories of my great deeds

crimes

nut

uh ya of course I know a human can’t have a bird head, it’s a metaphor, Dianne, for how much we like to eat seeds and nuts

FutonForensic

big on symmetry

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

FutonForensic posted:

big on symmetry

lmao

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
imagine it's a bathroom but featureless white marble filled with statues to unknown gods. the sink there's this glowing orb, humming softly.

crimes