Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: dead gay comedy forums)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol at a cspam thread being so bad it a managed to get beecocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
preemptive RIP Larry

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flying-PCP posted:

This is obfuscating the fact that if a different mod replaced Flavius, and that mod did anything at all resembling their job as defined by the admins, you'd just end up hating them just as much.

There's only one way to know for sure

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ferrinus posted:

same question for you: should the mods probate people for using this particular slur, in c-spam. yes or no

smdh at this dime store copy of that SMG post about calling mace windu the n-word

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

exmarx posted:

Putting this here after posting it in the marxism thread:

Being mean to me is a sixer. Repeatedly doing it will ramp you up to a day, 3 days, etc.

Saying I'm a bad mod, or implying the same, is from this point on a ban+30.

wait weren't you probed for a week?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

What if Mario was Chinese, he'd be like

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DirtyRobot posted:

I haven’t been banned or probed in 17 years and now I’m getting probed every day on one of my effort posts in that thread lmao

Congrats on finally being allowed to sit at the adult table

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

apropos to nothing posted:

lol this is it for me. idgaf about r word, from the start only complained cause of the arbitrary enforcement of rules which 100% were always meted out against posting enemies and ignored by others, applied to the whole "mods are pedophiles" thing too and basically everything in the history of the website. its totally absurd that words like "oval office" are banned in the joke politics forum on a website where 9/11 set to yakety sax was its most significant contribution to the world. i shant post in cspam again because the mods are idiots who punish people for saying oval office and it may be revealed at a later date that some of them have committed crimes of a sexual nature. i shall stick to the pink forum and laugh at you all assuming that i am not banned for this post given the ruling that it is illegal to laugh at the mods now. please organize people around you and at your workplace and dont post online all day about "leftist" politics because it will rot your brain and you will never change anything or organize anyone.

This sucks. You're one of like five people here whose posts I actually read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Flavius, now tired of dropping hints, wandering from thread to thread aggressively demanding people piss on him