Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Apples McGrind posted:

aliens are real and they’re excited to tell you about a new cryptocurrency you can get in on the groundfloor of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Delta-Wye posted:

im starting to worry you don't love science, but that you're in love with science

very inappropriate smdh

I gently caress And Love Science

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

I want to be the weed planet, the one source of weed for the Galaxy

Wake up and sing the mandatory weed anthem, have some weedies for breakfast, go to the weed factory with my fellow comrades while my children learn weedology at weed school

brings new meaning to the phrase "It's from the Earth!"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
US should get ahead of the game here and rename itself "The United States of Earth"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

I mean they'd be technically correct if in conflict with other countries that also have "the united states of" in their name

Free admission to any existing country that wants to be admitted as a new state*

*Offer not applicable to existing territories of the USofE.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Horrorosaurus posted:

Love this thread and mean no insult but I gotta ask- how many of the regulars who follow ufo/conspiracy stuff smoke weed on a daily basis? I find these two are often connected and there's nothing wrong with it, just out of curiosity

ban this anti-weed bigot

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
50's CIA guy pulling down 5 six-figure incomes through various front jobs, trying to figure out how to secretly slip the aliens LSD when they don't seem to drink or eat anything

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Google Butt posted:

what if they're hot

i don't know if we could handle that

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

My oh my, they really are gonna push this out during a congressional recess (or delay it altogether)

silly bastards

well they've got a hard deadline of july 18th to get it out or they're gonna look like assholes in front of the aliens

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I hope the aliens land and see how we've portrayed them in our media, get pissed off and just never talk to us again.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"Over the past few decades, the United States of America has maintained contact with intelligent life from a galaxy that is several thousands of lightyears away. His name is Beepo, and we've brought him along today to answer some of your questions"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the aliens are pissed that they've found yet another ape-evolved species that they don't have corresponding genitals with

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I have obtained an advance copy of the report:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tekne posted:

he's mobile suit elizondo piloted by tiny amuro ray

lmfao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I believe

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
if it comes out and says there's aliens - there's aliens
if it comes out and says there's not aliens - there's aliens
if it gets delayed and doesn't come out - oh you better believe there's aliens

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Why would they shoot down one of their own returning to the mothership after setting up a base of operations for the Galactic Federation AKA AMAZON (the acronym doesn't really translate)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The time has come. Activate the beacon.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'm not trying to call some rear end in a top hat in virginia I AM TRYING TO CALL THE ALIENS

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Ali-eeeeennns, come out and plaaaaaa-yeeee-yaaaaaa!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Wasteful pleasure for eternity should be the actual visualized goal of all humanity

OK, Zardoz

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"You mean to tell me there's a little grey guy in that cigar? That's just wild, man. I saw a film - gosh, might've been could've been three or fourteen years ago something bout that. Wild."

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Missionary Positron posted:

Could be worse, though. Imagine Trump trying to handle first contact lmao

it would have been awesome

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

endocriminologist posted:

with the exception of aliens or birds what are your favorite out there explanations for ufos. mines time travelers

they're mouse pointers. clickers. cursors.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Endless Trash posted:

my favorite wacky theory is we’re horribly alone in an uncaring universe and there’s no one to save us from ourselves :keke:

booooooorrrrriiiiiing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Aitee

Ai Tee

Aimee Terese

my god, what have we done

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
we are going to kill the aliens with jujitsu because their honor code bars them from denying a hand to hand combat challenge

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

superstar content

epstein was an alien confirmed

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Please remember the date in that random NyQuil drink middle schooler Reddit post has exactly as much provenance as any date in a scifi movie

AITEE

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Please, aliens - make life be less boring

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

This does make me wonder, if I had to answer on behalf of our species as to what I think our crowning achievement as a species would be, what would I choose to represent it?

probably like a really fast car

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tekne posted:

guess nothing is going to happen aitee lmao

we got ten more days before we start acting like none of us bought it, pal

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

bedpan posted:

sign me up for that nuclear tug

you have to sign a waiver but if you finish the nuclear tug you get a t-shirt and your picture on the wall of the massage parlor

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Watching X-Files with no lights on
We're dans la maison
I hope the Smoking Man's in this one

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I think the psychic stuff is just like one set of assumptions too far for me.

Like sure, aliens are real I can take that, or there's some dimensional poo poo going on or whatever

but then add another layer on top of that that humans have latent psychic abilities and we're kinda straying from Occam's razor even more than the first assumption
I don't see what it brings

it brings aliens, duh

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Azathoth posted:

trump blurting out on fox that aliens are real would have been the funniest possible way that disclosure could happen, but it's somehow even funnier to me that he knows but just never said anything so when disclosure happens now, someone's gonna ask trump if he knew and his answer will be something like "oh you mean Glorbax? yeah he was boring, what about him?"

and it would make perfect sense because the only thing he'd care about wrt aliens is whether or not they were saying nice things about him

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
obviously they are going to be fashionably late

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Military figured out its entire force can be janitors ages ago lmao. Just have your guys clean their own poo poo.

frankly this should be practiced everywhere. Everyone should have to clean the toilets that they use.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
when I meditate, I often picture my brain as a rock splitting a stream and thoughts as the water that passes around it. seeing an AI generating this for "the meaning of life" created a very odd feeling in me this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

i had an acid trip where i met God and they very definitively made clear they had no loving idea what was going on either

this is what "turtles all the way down" is all about