Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

The sign said this drum portrays a Thunderbird.

Looks like someone else to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

typhus posted:

When I was in college a billion years ago I took a non-fiction and poetry course that was all about reactions to and interpretations of art. I was assigned Castle of the Pyrenees and wrote a poem informing/assuring the reader, apprehensive on the precipice of a lifetime under crushing modernity, that the world is in fact grander and stranger than they ever dreamed, presenting the castle to them as proof, "just look at it, a castle on a flying chunk of earth, look what the world can be! But unfortunately you are still expected to be at work tomorrow"

Oh 2007 typhus, just you wait (you will still have to work though)

Ministry of Truth looking good.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

chainchompz posted:

So, maybe dumb question, I picked up a tarot deck to see it for myself but I've got no idea how it all works or how to do a reading. Do we have a thread here on how to do it? Should I get one of those _ for dummies books on it?

I mostly lurk this thread but I have numerous friends who really love this book. I learned from a huge pile of old books that all contradicted each other.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I won a giveaway from an artist and he asked how I felt about Weekly World News and then mailed me this.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Realizing the reason I was in GATE classes and some of my friends were not was that my boredom was causing me to get in trouble in class was a lol.