Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
goose shooter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i would also accept a job punching sea gulls

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

you know that comeback where you're like "i dont come down to your job and tell you how to suck dicks?" well,

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ADINSX posted:

Maybe do wood working all day. Well not all day I'd get tired, maybe 4 hours or even 2. I only wanna do stuff I'm interested in too no commissions. Also I would have a really well equipped shop that no one else uses, with a dust free chill area when I want to take a break. It would be next to my home, so I could walk next door to it, and it would be rural so I have lots of space to relax, but also near a train stop that takes me right to downtown when I want to go out. No one else rides the train and there are no other stops.

its the relentless monetization that spoils everything.

I used to love writing code. I hate it now, and now i love woodworking but I would never do it for a living because I know just like God made little green apples that as soon as I had a loving customer that my love for woodworking would start to die.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001