  • Post
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I think they are probably just ladies that got partway eaten by a snake and then stayed that way

Then the snake just closes its eyes and you never notice

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

labias are real.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm glad Betty is finally getting what she deserves but gently caress everything else about this thread demod The Bloop now.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm glad Betty is finally getting what she deserves but gently caress everything else about this thread demod The Bloop now.

I'm just saying we have to ask the important questions

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

my god, this changes everything

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I'd like to get user SnakeTit's opinion on this for one.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
youre thinking of latinas.

lamias have been proven to be real by scienticians

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If you're too dumb to kick the snake in the face, you deserve to be a sexy lamia 'cause lord knows you ain't got nothing else going for you.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
When the snake gets hungry again it eats more lady and you get a naga

This is the life cycle of the snek

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time the funny forums quote thread in pyf got closed for about a week because people wouldn't shut the gently caress up about labias and then when it opened again like 4 people got probated for trying it again

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
This is covert vore propaganda leaking from the Deviantart thread!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I've been waiting over a drat week for someone to ask how lamias reproduce. Just so I could post a picture I found.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valko posted:

I've been waiting over a drat week for someone to ask how lamias reproduce. Just so I could post a picture I found.

consider it asked

itt we are scientists considering all the possibilities and evidence

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

The Bloop posted:

When the snake gets hungry again it eats more lady and you get a naga

This is the life cycle of the snek

i am a snake science doctor and this is all true, please gas this thread before meme poker party sees it though, it would be unhealthy for them to find out like this

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Why can't she lean up and punch the snake in the eyes with her bound hands? Don't tell me she doesn't have the core strength

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The Bloop posted:

consider it asked

itt we are scientists considering all the possibilities and evidence

Ah, a fellow scholar.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Valko posted:

Ah, a fellow scholar.

Snakes have a cloaca immersion ruined

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

That snake had just eaten another lady. Greedy snek

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

what the gently caress is with all the "lamia" fetishists all of the sudden. you god dam preverts.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Das Boo posted:

If you're too dumb to kick the snake in the face, you deserve to be a sexy lamia 'cause lord knows you ain't got nothing else going for you.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

I'm glad no one's home because this made me laugh really hard and I don't wanna explain it.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mulaney Power Move posted:

what the gently caress is with all the "lamia" fetishists all of the sudden. you god dam preverts.

I can't speak for anyone else, but if you have compatible life goals, a sense of perspective, and you smell good, I really don't care how many legs you have.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ovaries and testicles? so a hermaphrodite? I thought the whole purpose of some weirdo makinging up this anatomy was so they can justify loving it....?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*smashes keys on a calculator furiously*

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

📧 1 unread mail

From: armitag3@westwardknifeboys.192.168.116.44
To: the.1.only.bloop@cockitupcascade.633.154.0.69
Subject:
wake up quick hes coming

mmp is coming, take the research and shunt it in your mnemonic

AND GO DONT LOOK BACK GO SEE DR ATOMIC

PS: GET RID OF THE TRACKER its in your rear end

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

ovaries and testicles? so a hermaphrodite? I thought the whole purpose of some weirdo makinging up this anatomy was so they can justify loving it....?

you think people won't want to gently caress it because it has too many genitals?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

The Bloop posted:

you think people won't want to gently caress it because it has too many genitals?

*sigh*
You make a good point

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

This is from the slightly less popular Green Man Group act. :shuckyes:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

is this also a possible configuration?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

edit doublepost

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

is this also a possible configuration?

This is just a woman trying to put on a green dress.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

is this also a possible configuration?

according to my research it does happen

but as the lady is unable to breathe, it is not a viable method for long-term survival

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

is this also a possible configuration?

Finally.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Maybe everything we believed was a lie

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
OP this raises as many questions as it answers

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ok you can't prove that lamias aren't real!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

is this also a possible configuration?

It's all the best parts, right there in one hot, sexy snake lady package.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

It's all the best parts, right there in one hot, sexy snake lady package.

Some would say the boobies are one of the sexiest parts of the snake+lady amalgam

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4