  • Post
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mulaney Power Move posted:

what the gently caress is with all the "lamia" fetishists all of the sudden. you god dam preverts.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Whoa this lamia has a hood

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I kind of love how it's like peeps were all "gently caress it, I am posting sexy, sexy snake girls and poo poo" and it seems to have evolved into like "if I pretend it's a poo poo post I can post my vore porn right? AS A JOKE."

I'm on to y'all.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
This is a thread for serious scientific debate not titillation

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Find lamia Jesus op

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Bloop posted:

This is a thread for serious scientific debate not titillation

Well, what are you waiting for then? Do you know anything about the scientific process????

Let's start with acquiring reference material.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Consider this OP, they are in fact real.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

next OP is going to try and convince us that centaurs are people halfway through being eaten by a horse

im onto you OP, get your vore kicks somewhere else and stop besmirching poor snake-girls

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm saving my theories on minotaurs until at least July

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I'm saving my theories on minotaurs until at least July

There's really no way to make the origin of the Minotaur a weirder sex thing than the original.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This better not awaken something in me

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

low key sex master posted:

This better not awaken something in me

Lamia body pillows are quite affordable and, these days, can be delivered straight to your home.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What about a lamiataur

Half horse half snake ALL man

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is that like a horse with a snake head or a snake with a horse head :confused:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's a horses body with a snakes legs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ugh I told you we didn't want to raid the glue factory again, dm

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

It's a horses body with a snakes legs

Those aren't real. You probably just saw a Capricorntaur on a foggy night.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I think this fits the thread since some of these girls are at least half photoshop.

Monster Girls

I wonder what a stranger to the forums would think of these threads. Getting a joke is one thing but context is important. Which reminds me, I have to find someway of boiling my beard without hurting myself. Derpies recommended it.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Valko posted:

I think this fits the thread since some of these girls are at least half photoshop.

Monster Girls

I wonder what a stranger to the forums would think of these threads. Getting a joke is one thing but context is important. Which reminds me, I have to find someway of boiling my beard without hurting myself. Derpies recommended it.

Typical corporate fake wokeness, paying lip service to monster girls while not hiring any monster girl models.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Listen to me Lamia, listen to what I've got to say.

I've got these feelings, and they won't go away.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Valko posted:

I think this fits the thread since some of these girls are at least half photoshop.

Monster Girls

I wonder what a stranger to the forums would think of these threads. Getting a joke is one thing but context is important. Which reminds me, I have to find someway of boiling my beard without hurting myself. Derpies recommended it.

Make sure to oil up first

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Someone warn this lady a snake is eating her

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
HEY, LADY! YOU GOT A PYTHON ON YER PUSS!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Armitag3 posted:

📧 1 unread mail

From: armitag3@westwardknifeboys.192.168.116.44
To: the.1.only.bloop@cockitupcascade.633.154.0.69
Subject:
wake up quick hes coming

mmp is coming, take the research and shunt it in your mnemonic

AND GO DONT LOOK BACK GO SEE DR ATOMIC

PS: GET RID OF THE TRACKER its in your rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
In the above picture, and in general, the snake is not eating the woman, but "eating" the woman, iykwim.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

The Bloop posted:

but as the lady is unable to breathe, it is not a viable method for long-term survival

What if she figures out that anus breathing trick?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rules #1 is don't talk about the anus breathing trick with snake ladies. C'mon man. This is like day 1 stuff

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
How is it pronounced? LAME-ee-uh? la-MEE-uh? LÆM-ee-uh?

Also,

Mulaney Power Move posted:

what the gently caress is with all the "lamia" fetishists all of the sudden. you god dam preverts.

syntaxfunction posted:

I kind of love how it's like peeps were all "gently caress it, I am posting sexy, sexy snake girls and poo poo" and it seems to have evolved into like "if I pretend it's a poo poo post I can post my vore porn right? AS A JOKE."

I'm on to y'all.

The ironic has become the unironic.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

has this ever happened before? is this legal definition of lamia?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

What's a male lamia called? Lamio?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Uh we call them lami-x now, stop genderizing hermaphroditic snakepeople

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

What's a male lamia called? Lamio?

Lomia.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Lamias are the female of the species, males are just snakes

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

has this ever happened before? is this legal definition of lamia?

it's snakes all the way down

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Haha do you think he has a designated snake penis haha just asking

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4