Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Just came in to say max castor is good

I wish there wasn't a really lame grade school level gay joke in every one of his raps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Long-Time Lurker posted:

I get saying the Acclaimed can occasionally be misogynistic (i.e. the period jokes), but what are these homophobic jokes people keep talking about?

This week: "These two guys exchange Valentine's gifts"

The joke is that they love each other, and that would be gay

Although personally I'm not complaining about it being homophobic, I'm complaining about it being cringe

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

harperdc posted:

That's basically my thought as well. It feels like lovely cheap heat.

Dissing the town you're in is cheap heat but I will never tire of it.

I never seem to have this problem with Max's proper raps, just his entrances. The songs he does where they make a little music video for them are good. It's likely I'm just forgetting something though. Maybe he has more time to prepare for those?

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

After doing the prediction thread and thinking about it, "The Inner Circle has to break up" is such a weird stipulation. Like, SCU breaking up was an easy idea; Frankie and CD can't tag team anymore. But presumably if the Inner Circle breaks up, Santana and Ortiz are still a team. Can Jericho and Sammy still team up? Can Jericho still have Hager as his backup?

It's just weird since a faction isn't really a formalized team to begin with for normal matches. What if they all still like each other and want to hang out backstage and have dinner together? Is the stipulation "you can't be friends anymore?" Sorry Chris Jericho, your buddy Hager who prevented you from an assassination attempt seven years ago in Abu Dhabi is getting beaten down in the ring, you can't run in for the save because your faction got disbanded.

Jericho and Sammy can do stuff together, Jericho and Hager can do stuff together, but the three of them can't all do stuff together. Three is a faction.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

I will miss volcano sauce for the rest of my life