Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

When Ogogo beats the poo poo out of Cody, does he get the special entrance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

New IC which is the same as IC but without Jericho or Hager and Wild Things as friendly uncles.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is luchasaurus injured again

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the number is nonsense without the loving chart dave.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It’s a great fuckin dress. Cost like $400 off the rack.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RD and Smart Mark would be great goons for Jade. Plus watching two white dudes bow and toady to a black woman will kill boomers.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

no MJF is like that. Its not a bit.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

best Colt interview is the Mickie James one where she just fucks with him the entire time. I've never heard someone else blush loudly before.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Alaois posted:

you know that he has Parkinson's right

oh poo poo, I was wondering about that. Maybe Matt Hardy can sell him some of his lake water

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

:mrgw:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

everyone twerks until the cops come and then the cops start twerking btu no one sticks around because its unhealthy to be around cops.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so are we really getting Ren this time. I was told there would be Ren last week.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lid posted:

I lasted so long without having to hear Rocky rap again

I hope we get an awkward moment on BTE

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gumball Gumption posted:

Good point. Anyone who thinks Max is an awful rapper should be forced to listen to Nakasuzo Road. I love Rocky, it's the worst wrestler who raps song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDiantCnFCc

when you get blown off a track by Mark Jindrak, maybe its time to switch your game up a little.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

teh RPG Vice theme and the RP3K theme are pretty decent. A lot of his stuff could use more baking. And by baking I mean at least 3 edibles back to back. Rocky you gotta get fuckin wiped out if you wanna hit that vibe

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

also rocky let me program loops for you. you have my mixtape you know whats up

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rocky's cool and I won't believe he was the guy that got Marty Scurll backstage at NJPWoA until someone proves it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ren narita
steve austin

powerful poo poo if you think about it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The pinnacle is the team that'll blow it in the tug'o'wars finals because no one can agree who is first

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think Sammy's got some longhaul in a Shawn Spears feud. They could do Five Awful Things over a two year span before I think people will start to check out. Tho some ppl on this forum have zero patience. You're already booking the downfall of factions that are barely formed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Sammy's a future star, he really shouldn't be feuding with a guy like Shawn Spears for more than like 3 weeks

Sammy's rise is inevitable. But Shawn could use the rub. He's pretty much coasted off of the Cody feud until recently so he needs someone he can actively plot bad poo poo against. And it doesn't necessarily need to be the entire focus of a show. You could get six weeks out of Shawn chairing the gently caress outta Sammy with enough variations that the crowd will start to get into the gag. Maybe even longer if it starts as a vlog thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they should 'break' Hager's jaw and make him wear headgear like from GWAR. And not talk.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jericho's faceturn promo was godawful. At least when HBK did the "ok, that was a thing now I'm a good guy now, ok?" promo there was enough lovely booking involved that people could buy it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lamuella posted:

Three of them are natural faces, Jericho is being Sammy's buddy and hates MJF enough to do whatever, Hager has no idea where he is or what he's doing but he has people to hit.

yeah I felt the faceturn promo should have focused on the IC never being about just Jericho's ego but the collective big egos of all these assholes that you secretly love, even this giant rear end jabronie jake hager (*crowd awkwardly pops*). Then make Jake recite a positive slogan like "Black Lives Matter" and that's all he's allowed to say.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I guess she's good with the title changing hands next sunday. It'll be interesting what post-title angles Shida will get. Maybe do Abadon again?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mons Hubris posted:

Yeah, the thing I don't like about IC/Pinnacle is that they can seemingly only have group brawls. Why not have Sammy do some singles matches, or FTR vs PNP on Dynamite sometime? And yet there's no indication that anyone is even considering letting the members of the groups have individual matches.

Because they’ve already established that this rivalry is heated enough that you’re not gonna see lot of singles or tags with clean finishes. AEW booking is smart enough to accept these crews are gonna fight each full force every chance they get

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Maybe if he wore a real loincloth and nothing underneath. Give the fans a real show

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

IC but without Jericho is still incredibly viable. Maybe have Thunder Rosa become the new leader because she beat Jericho at poker.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

My Lovely Horse posted:

What like he's completely cleaned out and bets and loses them?

Absolutely. Double or Nothing. She bets her facepaint, he bets his spot in IC. he lays down a full house, she lays down 4 aces. Its loving symbolism, you seeee?

Also PnP vs Bucks needs to happen. Those guys are absolute workhorses for the tag division.

Anyway AEW is an unsafe place and the EVPs are constantly fighting.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gumball Gumption posted:

Bucks and Shida both go over this weekend. Bucks will not drop until Lucha Bros challenge. Britt's getting the title eventually but Shida's going over at the PPV and then there will a gimmick match followup that Britt wins.

Lucha Bros seem like a spent force, esp with Penta and Fenix flipping a coin on who gets injured each week.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lethrom posted:

Where did Rocky come from on BTE this week? I know he's got an elevation match this week but did he and Trent? team up somewhere recently or something?

RPG Vice. It was kind of a thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm down if Mox/Kingston retire the Bucks. I'd even allow a couple Terry Funk retirements where the Mox/Kingston retire them again and again.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if the bucks respect the business they'll leave the ring feet first while WILD THING blares over the stadium speakers.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m sorry what

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

CM Punk vs Aldis vs Andrade for the NWA HW is entirely believable. And within Corgan’s budget

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Riho met with Corgan's people, several bloody noses later, she got a title shot.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I really like the Pinnacle catchphrase because that's a missionary crew if I've ever seen one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

While every hole is a goal, that hole owner better like some wrestling.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pylons posted:

Eazy E has been pretty fun on Dynamite so I'm fine with this.

old people yelling at MJF is good tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if your date doesn't have lucha masks tatted around her waist are you sure its the same Daffney from Tinder?