Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

he announced it in like 2019 yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

is ren stuck in america now with the covid lockdowns in japan?

cody put him in the nightmare family before he leaves CLAIM HIM

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Pylons posted:

He's been in America for a while now. His excursion was meant to basically be "US indies" but, well.

oh yeah i forgot he was LA dojo now

whatever GIVE HIM THE JACKET CODY

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

karmicknight posted:

Look at this sicko trying to get Cody Rhodes to break up a family, when the Best Friends are right there for Chuck Taylor's son to join.

idk if ren is old enough or if chuck is mature enough to have the "talk"

i mean im still not sure how to handle the fact that aliens are real and strong as hell

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

entrance theme by brian eno

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

is it the ppv today?

i was going to make a joke about some other companys ppv being today, but there is nothing on today apparently

sorry

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Tarnop posted:

Did the Inner Circle literally apologise for being heels? I admit that I've been largely checked out during most of their promos since the MJF betrayal but all I remember is them changing outfits and now the fake crowd do cringeworthy Hager chants

jericho came out and said he was being an rear end in a top hat, or something close to that effect, after the mjf double cross and pinnacle reveal

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

hook is gonna suplex joey janela

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

coconono posted:

I guess she's good with the title changing hands next sunday. It'll be interesting what post-title angles Shida will get. Maybe do Abadon again?

she becomes yakuza queen and starts the first womens faction that kicks everyones rear end including kenny and miro and the bucks

Cavauro posted:

shida should whoop conti's rear end or julia or somebody and go full heel in that suit all the time. and whoop peoples rear end.

yea

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

CHARLES IN CHARGE
OF OUR WRONGS
AND OUR RIGHTS

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1396928992947621889?s=20

this will go off without a hitch and britt will respectfully applaud from the back

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

But then we get Friday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday AEW.

next week is aleo getting preempted to friday

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

this is perfect and he's 1000% right

because the endgame

is that he will lose

:toxx: if cody wins over ogogo probe me for a month, YOU HAVE TO LAY DOWN THIS TIME CODY ITS THE ONLY WAY

even cody is self aware enough that saying "my promo was focus tested to be good" will make people hate him, this is 100% a heel move

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

boxcarhobo fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 27, 2021

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

lol i had too much to drink and am going to eat poo poo on that toxx when cody wins

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Pylons posted:

Riho's IG says she has a big announcement tomorrow. Think she's re-signing?

triple h pointing at new nxt superstar reeehoe

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Le Saboteur posted:

Of course they care as much as any large business would care about its competitors. But if you think anyone from the loving C-suite of WWE would ever pull something like this video you're out of your mind.

Its things like this video that give away the game a bit with AEW in that they thrive on the idea of a war with WWE.

youve inadvertently described literally the entire problem with wwe, lmao

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Le Saboteur posted:

Who is fake Tony Khan on NXT?

that stone guy that shotzi ran over with her tank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Who gives a poo poo what the C-suite execs in Stamford would or wouldn’t do? There’s no behavior that’s beneath the respectability of a wrestling promoter, and even if there was this ain’t even close.

wrestling is about talking lots of poo poo and getting people all riled up about it, from your local jobber to the owner of the whole deal