Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Just wondering what the climate is around here, since I don't think we have a thread like this. What do you watch regularly, and what do you dabble in occasionally?

Regular:
AEW - Weekly TV and all PPVs, almost all of their Youtube shows other than some vlogs.
Dragon Gate - I'm currently catching up after missing over a year. Once I do, I'll probably watch weekly.
NJPW - I do a binge to catch up about once a month, but I'm usually not current unless it's Wrestle Kingdom.
GLEAT - Really like the mix of styles they're doing. It took a couple shows for UWF to grow on me but I'm following the promotion closely now.

Occasional:
Impact - I don't follow it, but I watch the AEW-related stuff and some of the Knockouts matches.
MLW - The shows are sporadic enough that it's pretty easy to follow, and I'm curious about the Azteca Underground stuff.

Rarely:
Joshi - I don't really follow promotions because there are like 8000 of them, but I follow a few individual wrestlers.
DDT/NOAH/AJPW - Same as above. I see a few big matches when I can, which isn't often.
Lucha - For AAA I usually catch Triplemania, but I watch almost no CMLL.
ROH - A match here and there, mostly for Flamita & Rey Horus.
WWE/NXT - Almost none for the last few years. I usually catch RR/EC/WM for the big matches, but I didn't see Mania this year. Last I watched was NXT Vengeance Day.
NWA - I've seen maybe two matches in as many years that weren't part of AEW's working relationship.

I don't usually have time during the week for more than AEW/DG/NJPW, so the rest I'll either binge on a day when I have a lot of downtime, or catch if they have a big PPV. Otherwise there just isn't enough time for all of them.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Jul 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Regular:
NJPW - I'm completely up to date with this, think I missed one show during the Korakuen slog last month but besides that i've seen everything this year.
DDT - Pretty sure i'm up to date, outside of a couple of their smaller shows that don't go up until days afterwards and I forget to check Wrestle Universe
TJPW - See above, also haven't seen this mornings That's JPW show but i'll watch that tonight before I go to sleep
NOAH - See DDT, but also I haven't watched their Saturday show yet
AJPW - I've watched every show since Champion's Carnival started, and plan to stick with it unless they manage to royally gently caress up Suwama/Lee

Rarely
SEAdLINNNG - I watch every match that get's nominated in the MOTYC thread and the odd full show thatI see uploaded to Bilibili, but outside of Arisa Nakajima and Nanae Takahashi I don't easily recognise their roster and don't really follow the storylines
FREEDOMS - See above
AEW - I watched the first couple of events, the first couple of Darks, and the show that had the OC/Jericho pool match, as well as various matches that have been highly recommended, although nothing since KENTA/Kenny vs Mox/Archer. Never gotten into it though, it's just not something that clicks with me.
WWE - I watched the first night of Wrestlemania last year with a friend of mine, and in return she watched the entire G1 with me (and then got her own world subscription, score one for the good guys). Haven't watched anything since then

My thing is, if a show for a promotion I care about is live, i'll make every efffort to see it within a day or two. If it's taped and airing later, i'm liable to forget I saw it on forkboy's schedule when it actually gets uploaded.

e: Also EPW, my local promotion here in Perth. I went to their last show main evented by Robbie Eagles vs Mikey Nicholls, and was really impressed with pretty much everyone on the card. I've since bought tickets for their next show in a few weeks, and will most likely try to go to every show going forward

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 10:18 on May 20, 2021

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
AEW & New Japan for me, occasionally other stuff if I hear that it's real good (or so bad that it's funny). Just not enough time to follow more than that, unfortunately.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Regular
TJPW - the major shows and also the weekly shows on weekends makes it the perfect time for me, and I can catch it whenever thanks to universe. That's JPW is a good thing to catch on Thursdays after work if I fall sleep before/during dynamite.

Occasional
ChocoPro - I watch it less than I used to because I'm back to work
AEW - downgraded because I went back to work, so now I only watch it on major days. I ensure I catch it when I see something hugely interesting and don't bother if not.

Rarely
NXT - If there's a very good match I will go out of my way to find it. Otherwise, eh.
DDT - Major shows.
I also watch most of the matches that get linked in the MOTYC thread for free.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 12:44 on May 20, 2021

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Regular
NJPW - despite questionable creative direction in the Year of Our Corona I still consider the Nooj my ”main promotion” (will make time to watch most programming)
AEW - I fell off last year but am back on the wagon baby. No time for Dark, Elevation and definitely not BTE

Less often than I’d like to
Gatoh Move - wish I had more time for this although I try to catch all of my favorites and all the bigger matches/shows. They run very early in the day in Japan which makes it impossible for me to watch live - which hurts.

Rarely
DDT, NOAH, TJPW - I’ll tune in if there’s something people are flipping out about, unfortunately no time for more

edit: Oh yeah and then there's the Finnish FCF which I see whenever possible. They haven't done anything in a few months due to the rona

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 13:09 on May 20, 2021

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Edited my list because I forgot ChocoPro lmao. This post exists because I am phone posting and hit quote by accident.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Really just AEW and a bit of New Japan. I follow New Japan more through angles and promos than matches, because they're all on their Youtube, that's probably the most backwards rear end way to watch New Japan possible. I should expand a bit but it's kind of a bad time for that still. Crowds would help. I am somewhat intrigued by All Japan. Zero interest in watching anything under the WWE umbrella. Even if NXT is good I just can't bring myself to care any more.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

So in order of what I'm most likely to watch
Dragon Gate - Right now my main focus as a promotion, I have seen every show they've broadcast in 202q except the Fukuoka double header from last month and I have still catch up with the 3rd night of King of Gate from Sunday.
All Japan - Maybe because I'm hyped coming off the Carnival which was so good. AJPW is weird because the roster is pretty thin but what they have I like a lot. With a couple of exceptions.
SEAdLINNNG - I love this little group and watch whatever I can get my mitts on, every Tag & singles Title Match is absolutely must watch. Especially every Korakuen shot.
DDT - I pick & choose a lot with DDT, we're also getting into my backlog as the last show I saw 18/4 so that's why it's so low
NOAH - I am not as in to NOAH as last year, and I'm about a month behind but I'll get caught up before the Cyber Fight supershow.
Ice Ribbon - Ice Ribbon run a lot of shows and so I don't see everything, but any show with a title match is one I catch, or stuff like Suzu Suzuki's hardcore trial series which has been great.
New Japan - I am pretty down on them right now. Big shows are still awesome but I'm not watching Road To shows which just had no effort put into them anymore. Not when I could use that time to watch wrestling shows where people actually put in some effort.
Freedoms - I'm at about 1 show a month. Basically if the Tag or King of Freedoms belts are on the line I check in, or if a show has something otherwise highly touted.
2AW - I'm at about the same place with them, about 1 show a month, mostly shows with Title matches on them. It's a sneaky fun group.
TJPW & Stardom - I check the highly touted stuff but I dunno, as joshi groups go I just prefer people like Asuka, Nakajima, Fukimoto, Yoshiko, Suzuki, Sera to the TJPW & Stardom rosters.

After that, well, there's not much time left so don't watch much else, but I will check highly pimped matches from Mexico & the US, I might catch a handful of ZERO1 & Big Japan in a year, the occasional BASARA, and Walter's 6 matches a year all are usually worth checking in on despite everything else in WWE not being worth the effort. And I think I like the idea of ChocoPro more than the reality, I've really fallen off with them. And AEW is just not my bag.

Or to look at it another way, here's the full shows I've watched from this year

Gatoh Move - 5
AJPW - 22
YMZ - 1
Freedoms - 4
NJPW - 20
DDT - 18
NOAH - 11
ZERO1 - 1
Dragon Gate - 22
Big Japan - 2
TJPW - 4
SEAdLINNNG - 4
Diana - 1
Stardom 6
Ice Ribbon - 6
Colega - 2
BASARA - 1
2AW - 2
AEW - 3 (but it was just the women's tournament stuff
GCW - 1 (my entire Wrestlemania weekend viewing, Acid Cup Night 1, what a loving let down that was)
And there's a couple of produce shows in there too.

In conclusion, if this pandemic ends I am going to have an extremely hard time cutting wrestling promotions out of my life.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 15:22 on May 20, 2021

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
TJPW, AEW, ChocoPro, and DDT in basically that order of concentrated effort I will go to make sure I've caught a show and am up to date.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Priorities:
AEW
ChocoPro

I'll try not to fall behind, but it happens:
TJPW
DDT
NJPW

Noah - Much less of a priority for me, but I'll keep up
GCW - Don't follow regularly, but I'll at least catch the big shows

Anything else I'll check out on a match by match basis if I hear it's good

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I only really have the time to specifically carve out time to watch AEW Dynamite and specific Elevation/Dark matches (which is helped by how accessible it is), but I kind of keep up with NJPW news and will buy the occassional GCW show, but usually the more themed cards like you see during the Collective.

I also enjoy a good GIF thread on Twitter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

watch about 3 dynamites a month. big new japan shows. little bit of joshi here and there and the royal rumble. whoop my rear end

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Regular:
AEW - Dynamite, Dark, Elevation, BTE, and Sammy's vlog, plus PPVs
DDT - Live events live when I can. Most events on catchup through Wrestle Universe. Plus Ganbare and their other weird spinoffs.
TJPW - That's JPW twice weekly, live events when they have them, VOD shows if I get time.
NJPW - Strong weekly. Big shows live. I tend to miss out on the billion Road Tos even though I'm sure that Tekkers and Douki vs GoD and Jado will be entirely different this time.

Occasional:
Noah - I try and fail to keep up. Watch big events live, especially with English commentary. Tend not to get to smaller shows
Beyond and associated indies - watched Uncharted Territory when it was weekly, am a bit behind apart from that. Continually pondering whether I get my $10 a month out of my IWTV subscription

Rarely:
AAA - when they put a show on Youtube, I watch it. If I have to do more digging than that, I fail to
ChocoPro - I really want to watch more and I almost always fail to do so
Impact - watched a couple of the PPVs recently, almost never watch the weekly show. It's fine, but my time is full.
UK indies (Fallout and Riptide adjacent): If they put up shows, I will watch them. They haven't put up shows in a year, because of reasons.

I would probably be deeply into Dragon Gate if I took the time to get immersed. But I'd have to work out what to put down to pick that up.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

basically just gcw and aew regularly. i'll catch some joshi here and there, but fell right off new japan.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
E: I added how many minutes it takes me to get through a watching session

Regular:
Raw: (habit) 15-45
NXT: Good wrestling, often exceeds low expectations. 30-90
AEW: Good wrestling but disappointing at times due to higher expectations. 60

Occasional:
NJPW: The problem is too much good stuff, so I end up falling behind. 180
ROH: I DVR it every week but only end up watching like once a month. 45
Rarely:
Smackdown: maybe if I have a lot of spare time. 15-30

Rick fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 21, 2021

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

aew njpw ajpw tjpw stardom dragongate gcw bjw

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Regular
AEW

Occasional
NXT

Rarely
AAA
NJPW

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

AEW is my “main” promotion but right now only Dynamite and PPVs, with BTE and Sammy’s vlog as extra material. Not sure if I’ll keep up with the extra hour, it’ll depend on what’s on it.

After that it’s GCW where I watch everything because it’s a lot easier to keep on top of 3-4 hours every month or so than 5-6 hours every week.

I watch NJPW’s big tentpole events and I’ll look up the smaller shows if there’s a lot of buzz about specific matches.

Other than that I’ve really gotten into death matches after seeing so much of it on GCW shows so if I’ve got nothing new to watch I start going through old BJW, CZW and IWA:MS shows.

I used to go to my local indie every month without fail but NXT UK, COVID and nonces have killed britwres completely dead.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 21:09 on May 20, 2021

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Regular: Chocopro - try to catch the live eps, watch vods of about 50% of the ones I miss live

Sometimes: AEW - watch the PPVs and about half of the big branded dynamites

Rarely: New Japan - used to watch ever major show, never really picked it up again after they started running again last summer. Will probably at least watch the G1 finals and Wrestle kingdom

My wrestling and sports fandom is weird in that I like to follow news and such, but I don’t actually sit down to watch too often.

Insertnamehere31 fucked around with this message at 21:41 on May 20, 2021

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Regular: SEAdLINNNG, TJPW and FREEDOMS. I try to go to every show I can and watch the shows I miss.

Sometimes: Ice Ribbon, OZ Academy and NOAH. I make time for their big shows.

Rarely: NJPW and AJPW. I've mainly lost interest but I'll still check them out out of habit

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I'm finding it tough to pay complete attention to the wrestling I follow at the moment but

Regular:
ChocoPro
has a really good series of matches going with Chris Brookes. Catching up is easy as it's pretty obvious which shows are must-watch for story, but people aren't particularly good at reporting when a match was really good so it's easy to miss gems. The reaction to ChocoPro outside of this forum tends to be split between hostile and toxic parasociality which is a bummer but there are bright spots.

AEW
but the current angles are losing my interest and I've stopped watching Dark and Elevation. Young Bucks matches are still very fun and there are good matches happening all over the place, but they've been treading water with the things I was the most engaged by.

Sometimes:
TJPW/DDT/NOAH
These justify a monthly Wrestle Universe sub and I'll check in on big shows.

Rarely:
YMZ
As a big ChocoPro fan, I check in on its weirder sister promotion occasionally but it's very Japanese language-dependent.

Stardom
Great matches, but the vibe puts me off

NJPW
I wish 2018-2019 was back. I'll check out a MOTYC or two. Maybe I'll sub for the G1, but empty arena/clapping NJPW is a huge downer.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like mostly Japanese poo poo. Chocopro, NOAH, TJPW, Ganbare, Diana, JTO(this is new for me but I like TAKA’s style) and a smattering of other small room shows.

I gave up on NJPW and Stardom because they’re really not that fun even if there’s people I love working there.

Lucha is cool but with the virus running wild in Mexico its even more chaotic catching shows regularly. I really loved AAA’s closed set tournament and their Autoluchas series. Also Zona 23 is just madness. Sometimes I’ll watch a Mas Lucha YouTube match if I like the masks.

Domestically AEW, H2O and GCW are the ones I catch with any regularity. I’ll occasionally throw something off of IWTV on for background noise.

I’m still looking for a good domestic women’s wrestling show that runs monthly and isn’t a tirefire. WWR+ sorta fits the bill but it’s missing zing.

I also miss Chikara’s wacky Sunday afternoon antics. Camp Leapfrog is good but they seem to have inherited Chikara’s backstage rot.

coconono fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 21, 2021

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Regular:
AEW - PPV's
WWE - I watch Raw more or less every Monday and I never miss a PPV

Occasional:
AEW - Weekly shows. I watch it more often than I don't, but a lot of times it's difficult for me to watch
NXT - I love watching NXT but since it moved to Tuesday I just plumb forget about it sometimes

Rarely:

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Regularly:
Impact, NOAH, TJPW, DIANA, ChocoPro;

Semi-regularly:
AEW, DDT, AAA, CMLL;

Occasionally:
Ganbare Pro, IWTV associated indie feds, NJPW.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Regular:

AEW - Watch pretty much everything. Probably my favourite promotion now since NJPW declined during the pandemic.

NJPW - I haven't been watching the ton of smaller shows they've been doing but watch all of the medium to big ones.

GCW - I watch most of their shows and enjoy doing so!

Occasional:

TJPW - I guess my favourite joshi promotion!

Rarely:

Impact - Aside from Kenny Omega and friends, the stuff I've watched recently has not been very good. But I have watched occasionally.

Gatoh Move - I want to watch their shows more. But do I? No.

NOAH - Love watching Sakuraba and their top stars when I do manage to watch a NOAH show.

Stardom - I subscribe to too many thing already to pick up a Stardom World subscription.

AAA - Have watched Triplemania the past few years.

Honestly I'll give anything except WWE (been burned a million times) a chance these days!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is a weird question now because if the pandemic ends and CMLL goes back to their old schedule I'll be back to watching it twice a week and a bunch of indie lucha, but now I'm barely watching any. I'd probably be occasionally watching BEYOND too.

Regular:

AEW: I watch Dynamite, most of Dark and Elevation each week, plus the vlogs.
Stardom: I try to watch all of the important matches.

Occasional:

GCW: Without the pandemic I'd be going to more shows and watching more shows live but with the pandemic I'm only watching the really interesting ones, but I'm going to TOS 666!
Chocopro: It's fun to watch sometimes when youtube reminds me.
NJPW: It hasn't been as fun lately.
AAA: Mainly the big shows.

Rarely: Assorted joshi and other puro like NOAH or death match stuff.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

poo poo I forgot to mention No Peace Underground. They’re my fave deathmatch promotion for the sheer spectacles they put on.

I also like ICW’s stuff but that’s mostly because it’s where Atticus Cogar does his best matches. I’m gonna see em live when they come to Indy in July!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Regular:
AEW: It made me fall in love with North American wrestling again. I never miss Dynamite or Dark. Dark liveposting is the most fun I had in this forums in YEARS. Elevation's cool but it's no Dark!!!
NJPW: I try to watch as much as I can, but usually delayed. Past two years have been rough. I miss 2014-2019.

Occasional:
GCW: It's fun and eclectic. Never boring.
IMPACT: It's ok, good background broadcast. I couldn't stand TNA but this, this is alright.

Very rarely:
WWE: I'll watch the Rumble. Maybe.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

regular

new japan: i think this one should be obvious to everyone here. all wrestling in japan has been hurt by crowd restrictions and i get people not wanting to watch ospreay. genuinely don't see the horrific creative decline most do tho. their weaknesses now are the same poo poo they've had for years imo and cmll used to be my 2nd favorite promotion so it's not like i'm unwilling to admit when something i liked goes completely to poo poo either. please don't try to watch every fuckin road to show you're not meant to!

sumo: by definition it's wrestling done by professionals nd it owns. it has elaborate ranking systems, pageantry, political drama and you can watch an entire day's upper division show in 15 minutes on youtube. perfect sport

aew: probably as good as mainstream us wrestling is ever gonna get and what my friends watch and cover. never gonna be my favorite genre but it's v good!

dragongate: will watch korakuens/everything bigger and the occaisonal important kansai circuit show

stardom: don't watch quite as much as i used to but again all korakuens/big shows

seadlinnng - fave indie joshi fed and they run sporadically enough it's easy to follow

occasional:

tjp, gatoh move, all japan are promotions i'll check out occasionally when they seem to merit it

noah - mostly just mutoh matches semi-ironically

gcw- with gage back they might be interesting again and i'm going to a show in atlantic city as an excuse to finally get out and do something fun

Thauros fucked around with this message at 04:37 on May 21, 2021

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

What I really like about this thread is how different people's viewing habits are. Sure, there's some commonalities, especially with the bigger companies, but everyone's got something that's definitely their thing and either unique to them or select to a smaller group. That's a pretty good sign of a healthy community and gives the lie to the idea of wrestling fans as this amorphous blob.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

What I really like about this thread is how different people's viewing habits are. Sure, there's some commonalities, especially with the bigger companies, but everyone's got something that's definitely their thing and either unique to them or select to a smaller group. That's a pretty good sign of a healthy community and gives the lie to the idea of wrestling fans as this amorphous blob.

Every time someone new posts it's a stab in the heart that DDT is not required viewing for them. Outside of the NOAH juniors stabbing each other in the back every time they turn around DDT is the most consistently entertaining product in the world for me, there's so much talent on display and outside of Dieno and Honda pretty much everything lands consistently. I wish more people enjoyed the thing I love

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 12:09 on May 21, 2021

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Yeah, I'm surprised less people are into DDT, especially among people into Tokyo Joshi, because I know if I could pick only 1 of the 2 it'd be DDT.

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

mostly in order of the amount i watch any of them

regular:
DDT

occasional:
TJPW
Impact
MLW
AEW

rarely:
NOAH
Beyond
GCW
NXT
NJPW
ROHausen
WWE

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Regular:
AEW Dynamite - Every show. Biggest thing to look forward to each week
AEW PPVs - Bought every one and will continue so. Just the best
WWE - I catch all 3 shows and every PPV. Don't be like me. It's not worth it

Occasional:
AEW Dark
AEW Elevation
NJPW - Only the 1 or 2 big PPVs they do like WK
Sumo

Rarely/Never
Any other promotion mentioned by anyone else is probably never with rare only for some replays or clips I happen to see or mentioned.
Impact - Only when AEW people show up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i just seek out good matches.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

JOHN CENA posted:

i just seek out good matches.

this, also AEW

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Digital Jedi posted:

[b]Regular:
WWE - I catch all 3 shows and every PPV. Don't be like me. It's not worth it

Why would you do this to yourself? You deserve better.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

regular: tjpw just because i have complete brainworms for it now

occassional: ddt, noah, njpw, aew

rarely: any weird poo poo that happens to have a free stream and also gcw.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I'm happy to see SEAdLINNNG show up as often as they do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Regular
TJPW - Kind of a recent qualifier for this along with DDT. Subbed to Wrestle Universe a month or so back and it's become regular viewing since.
DDT - See Above
AEW - It's competent, easily accessible wrestling :shrug:

Rarely
NJPW - despite my continued subscription to World, I barely watch at this point. The wrestling itself is still fine but the last ~year has just destroyed most of my interest. I use it for Shingo matches at this point.
NOAH - It's there with Wrestle Universe but I just can't make watching it a remotely consistent habit.