Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Regular
NJPW - I know everyone's down on them, but this is still the promotion that got me back into wrestling and has some of my favorite wrestlers, matches, and events. I don't watch the "Road To..." stuff, but I try to keep up with the main shows. I've started getting into Strong too, which has been pretty good.
AEW - Much like with NJPW's "Road To..." shows, I don't really watch Dark, Elevation, or BTE, but I always watch Dynamite + PPVs. It's not my favorite promotion but they have a lot of good wrestling, and having a show around the same time every week is nice.
Dragon Gate - I really enjoy DG, but I try to keep up mainly because of the FOMO nature of the DG Network. I mainly just watch the shows with English commentary. I wanted to follow "King of Gate", but having family staying with me for the month put the kibosh on that.
TJPW - This is mainly just "That's J-PW". I do enjoy it and should keep up with the main stuff.

Occasional
DDT - I fell behind, but I'm trying to keep up.
GCW - Same as DDT. I fell behind over the summer though I did watch a couple Collective shows.
MLW - Much like with Dynamite, it was nice having a weekly show to follow and I initially liked how they had a bunch of AEW/Beyond/GCW guys. I've fallen off it because of COVID and all the departures, but I want to catch up for when the Dragon Gate guys show up.

Rarely
AJPW - Basically just for Champion Carnival. Maybe I'll try keeping up if Jake gets the Triple Crown.
NOAH - Fell off after N-1 and Shiozaki/Nakajima. I do want to catch up by the CyberFight Festival.
STARDOM - Started with last year's 5-Star Grand Prix and fell off until the CInderella Tournament.
WWE - I actually dropped the Network after one of the Crown Jewel shows, but I got it back since I already subscribe to Peacock. I watched Wrestlemania, but other than retro stuff and maybe Rumbles and 'Manias I don't really plan on keeping up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU