Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Regular
TJPW - the major shows and also the weekly shows on weekends makes it the perfect time for me, and I can catch it whenever thanks to universe. That's JPW is a good thing to catch on Thursdays after work if I fall sleep before/during dynamite.

Occasional
ChocoPro - I watch it less than I used to because I'm back to work
AEW - downgraded because I went back to work, so now I only watch it on major days. I ensure I catch it when I see something hugely interesting and don't bother if not.

Rarely
NXT - If there's a very good match I will go out of my way to find it. Otherwise, eh.
DDT - Major shows.
I also watch most of the matches that get linked in the MOTYC thread for free.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 12:44 on May 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Edited my list because I forgot ChocoPro lmao. This post exists because I am phone posting and hit quote by accident.