Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

regular

new japan: i think this one should be obvious to everyone here. all wrestling in japan has been hurt by crowd restrictions and i get people not wanting to watch ospreay. genuinely don't see the horrific creative decline most do tho. their weaknesses now are the same poo poo they've had for years imo and cmll used to be my 2nd favorite promotion so it's not like i'm unwilling to admit when something i liked goes completely to poo poo either. please don't try to watch every fuckin road to show you're not meant to!

sumo: by definition it's wrestling done by professionals nd it owns. it has elaborate ranking systems, pageantry, political drama and you can watch an entire day's upper division show in 15 minutes on youtube. perfect sport

aew: probably as good as mainstream us wrestling is ever gonna get and what my friends watch and cover. never gonna be my favorite genre but it's v good!

dragongate: will watch korakuens/everything bigger and the occaisonal important kansai circuit show

stardom: don't watch quite as much as i used to but again all korakuens/big shows

seadlinnng - fave indie joshi fed and they run sporadically enough it's easy to follow

occasional:

tjp, gatoh move, all japan are promotions i'll check out occasionally when they seem to merit it

noah - mostly just mutoh matches semi-ironically

gcw- with gage back they might be interesting again and i'm going to a show in atlantic city as an excuse to finally get out and do something fun

Thauros fucked around with this message at 04:37 on May 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU