Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like mostly Japanese poo poo. Chocopro, NOAH, TJPW, Ganbare, Diana, JTO(this is new for me but I like TAKA’s style) and a smattering of other small room shows.

I gave up on NJPW and Stardom because they’re really not that fun even if there’s people I love working there.

Lucha is cool but with the virus running wild in Mexico its even more chaotic catching shows regularly. I really loved AAA’s closed set tournament and their Autoluchas series. Also Zona 23 is just madness. Sometimes I’ll watch a Mas Lucha YouTube match if I like the masks.

Domestically AEW, H2O and GCW are the ones I catch with any regularity. I’ll occasionally throw something off of IWTV on for background noise.

I’m still looking for a good domestic women’s wrestling show that runs monthly and isn’t a tirefire. WWR+ sorta fits the bill but it’s missing zing.

I also miss Chikara’s wacky Sunday afternoon antics. Camp Leapfrog is good but they seem to have inherited Chikara’s backstage rot.

coconono fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

poo poo I forgot to mention No Peace Underground. They’re my fave deathmatch promotion for the sheer spectacles they put on.

I also like ICW’s stuff but that’s mostly because it’s where Atticus Cogar does his best matches. I’m gonna see em live when they come to Indy in July!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lamuella posted:

With NOAH I found I needed a way in, a guy who I enjoyed and I could always look forward to. Inamura was that for me because he's a giant violent baby.

same but KENOH. Who is also a giant violent baby but different.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

History Comes Inside! posted:

Speaking of cagematch, if you do the natural thing and click the name of an event instead of remembering to slide over and click on card it takes you straight to the results, making Cagematch kind of a pain in the rear end for looking up older events that you might want to watch without being spoiled.

I think I finally trained myself after the thousandth time.