Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I'm finding it tough to pay complete attention to the wrestling I follow at the moment but

Regular:
ChocoPro
has a really good series of matches going with Chris Brookes. Catching up is easy as it's pretty obvious which shows are must-watch for story, but people aren't particularly good at reporting when a match was really good so it's easy to miss gems. The reaction to ChocoPro outside of this forum tends to be split between hostile and toxic parasociality which is a bummer but there are bright spots.

AEW
but the current angles are losing my interest and I've stopped watching Dark and Elevation. Young Bucks matches are still very fun and there are good matches happening all over the place, but they've been treading water with the things I was the most engaged by.

Sometimes:
TJPW/DDT/NOAH
These justify a monthly Wrestle Universe sub and I'll check in on big shows.

Rarely:
YMZ
As a big ChocoPro fan, I check in on its weirder sister promotion occasionally but it's very Japanese language-dependent.

Stardom
Great matches, but the vibe puts me off

NJPW
I wish 2018-2019 was back. I'll check out a MOTYC or two. Maybe I'll sub for the G1, but empty arena/clapping NJPW is a huge downer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU