Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

i say, gesturing to a foldout table supporting a spread of orange Powerade and room temperature pigs-in-a-blanket

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

i say, gesturing to a foldout table supporting a spread of orange Powerade and room temperature pigs-in-a-blanket

Yes please

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

As a very discerning gourmand, may I say: I'm in

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
and biscuits and gravy I guess.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Prurient Squid posted:

and biscuits and gravy I guess.

ok I'm in. we better be talking white snausage gravy

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

FutonForensic posted:

nut

we call them "adult dunkaroos" because of the alcohol we mixed it. also the gravy.

nut

willy wonka: i've done what they can't, you see, I've demolished the tiny boundary that was preventing pear flavoured jelly bellys from tasting like BO

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
A salesman pulls up to the curb in a '59 Ford sedan, pops the trunk and gestures toward a veritable bevy of dong-shaped lamps he has stashed in the boot.

"Can I interest you in my Galaxie of 'D' lights?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

through the doorway is an immense room filled with tubs of pudding. crowds of people are standing in the tubs, occasionally shifting their feet to squish their toes through the thick sweet muck, or blissfully transitioning from vanilla to chocolate to butterscotch and back again.

ty nesamdoom!