Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
as a sconnie I didn't pay attention to the bucks much until recently because they were bad, but now Giannis has made them good and I've jumped on the bandwagon. my favorite kind of Giannis play is the 1 dribble from half court dunk. This is one of the finer examples of this move, which he has done a surprising amount of times. also being a johnny come lately to the game has left me open to understanding the gather step while my grandpa and stepdad still cry about traveling all the drat time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUGkx_ctXBA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Thank God Middleton ended that cripple fight, the last quarter and OT have been a slog.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Every time I see Lopez lumbering around barely able to dribble I think of all the youth basketball coaches telling kids that anyone can be in the NBA with enough dedication and practice while omitting the "be 7 feet tall" part and laugh.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
I'm not saying he's bad or anything, just that the fundamental skill of moving with the ball looks very, very strenuous to him.

e: just as I type this he finished a sweet ally-oop

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
N00b question: when a defender gets a little poke on a shot that alters its trajectory does that count as a block?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Vox Nihili posted:

They should just reduce the number of games in the regular season permanently and be done with it, but $$$$$

I'd prefer reduce the postseason games to best of 3, 5, and 7 as the series progress to make wacky upsets more likely.