Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like jesus totally got owned by the pharisees and the disciples all watched their guy get nailed to a crucifix and stabbed and then he lost all his faith and cried out to god asking why he had been forsaken

and then they all were like "no he MEANT for that to happen"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jesus wirt gay

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

famously had one long rod in each hand lol

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean is there any religious icon who got owned more than jesus?

he's all "I'm god" and they were all "let's see"

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite part is the "my god, my god why hath thou forsaken me" quote is the only saying on the cross written in two separate books.

all those "famous scientist renounces all his beliefs on his death bed" thing are because that's what jesus did

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Well there was that prophet that got owned so hard by a bunch of kids he got god to send wild bears to maul them. Which is like, yeah sure you did Elisha, and i bet everyone clapped too.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
heh, nice totally real and not fictional stories OP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Jesus was a homeless beggar walking around telling people they should give 10% of their income. Then he destroyed a church and got crucified. Makes you think.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
OP's gonna get owned when he dies and meets Jesus and gets sent to hell where all his posts are in GBS and gassed and he's mocked mercilessly and he's made fun of :twisted:

Don't wanna mock the J-man...........

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
reading more about it it was basically fight club but with Edward Norton getting crucified at the end

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Jesus threw a dookie at the Romans and then wiped his hand on Judas' robe but that part wasn't in the bible , they said it was cause of the wine and fish stuff

Justified dookie throw though

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
He learned the con game from mom :getin:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
no but seriously he definitely came back to life but only for three days and then he left again because he just needed to pop by heaven super super quick and he'll totally be back, like, next week to judge the living and the dead. maybe two weeks at the very latest

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Well he didn't SAY when he'd be back.
It's not like he asked if we wanted anything while he was out.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mozi posted:

no but seriously he definitely came back to life but only for three days and then he left again because he just needed to pop by heaven super super quick and he'll totally be back, like, next week to judge the living and the dead. maybe two weeks at the very latest

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
buncha bullshit if u ask me OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It should end with Skinner responding "Yes" to Chalmers asking about all the gory details, and then Chalmers pausing, then simply saying "Ok."

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

If jesus isn't real then why does the letter t exist? huh?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It's more on topic than "NEEDS MORE COMMUNISM" or "THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN GLORIOUS NIPPON" or "Jesus once fed a crowd of 5000 people with only 2 Happy Meals and chocolate milkshake."

Come on man. Don't bandy loving semantics.

Now like I said: back on topic, please.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Linux Pirate posted:

If jesus isn't real then why does the letter t exist? huh?
SaTan

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JEsus

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Dolphin posted:

i mean is there any religious icon who got owned more than jesus?

he's all "I'm god" and they were all "let's see"

Job?

E. Also, Abraham and Isaac lol

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

wirt jesus gay?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Superrecusant Chalmers

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

wirt jesus gay?

Wirts Leg + Tome of Town Portal = cow level

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

if you consider the saints 'icons' quite a few of them got punked pretty hard depending on how you're scoring at home.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mooey Cow posted:

Well there was that prophet that got owned so hard by a bunch of kids he got god to send wild bears to maul them. Which is like, yeah sure you did Elisha, and i bet everyone clapped too.

You almost have to admire someone who kills a bunch of children, then makes up a bullshit story about God sending a bear to kill them, and gets people to believe it. That guy who raped a 14 year-old, got her pregnant, married and divorced her, then she committed suicide and now he's running for office should try that excuse. "God sent a bear to impregnate and later kill her because she laughed at my tiny penis."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

wirt jesus gay?

He wort.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao Jesus was just some fella what started a cult and it ruined the world for all of humanity LOL suck my loving balls Jesus you loving SUCK poo poo OUTTA MY HAIRY rear end HOLE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lmao Jesus was just some fella what started a cult and it ruined the world for all of humanity LOL suck my loving balls Jesus you loving SUCK poo poo OUTTA MY HAIRY rear end HOLE

What had had happened was, Jesus came up out the water, and he wirt gay, then they said "Yonder, be he gay rear end dude, mens in towns be saying, wirt that he was gay, or wort that he weren't, but if mans is gay, then mans is gay." and the wrote that into the Good Book they did.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
I bet Jesus took small shits

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m gonna dig Jesus up and show him what the gently caress is going on with his dumb rear end cult and maybe slap him a few times. The gently caress man? What were you thinking with this poo poo? Look at all these dumbass motherfuckers doing this fool rear end poo poo in your name. We could be exploring the drat stars right now but nah gotta hold up poo poo cause half the world thinks you’re comin back stupid rear end Jesus.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Oh Don Piano posted:

I bet Jesus took small shits

i dunno man i heard he turned a bunch of fish into some hella big loaves

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Mozi posted:

i dunno man i heard he turned a bunch of fish into some hella big loaves

new fad diet incoming

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

This is bi erasure.

Jesus was bi and had a weird 'mommy' fetish. A guy doesn't end up hanging out with a prostitute with his mom's name by accident.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
Jesus was a badass you goddamn nerds

quote:

This little child Jesus when he was five years old was playing at the ford of a brook: and he gathered together the waters that flowed there into pools, and made them straightway clean, and commanded them by his word alone. And having made soft clay, he fashioned thereof twelve sparrows. And it was the Sabbath when he did these things. And there were also many other little children playing with him.

And a certain Jew when he saw what Jesus did, playing upon the Sabbath day, departed straightway and told his father Joseph: Lo, thy child is at the brook, and he hath taken clay and fashioned twelve little birds, and hath polluted the Sabbath day. And Joseph came to the place and saw: and cried out to him, saying: Wherefore doest thou these things on the Sabbath, which it is not lawful to do? But Jesus clapped his hands together and cried out to the sparrows and said to them: Go! and the sparrows took their flight and went away chirping. And when the Jews saw it they were amazed, and departed and told their chief men that which they had seen Jesus do.

But the son of Annas the scribe was standing there with Joseph; and he took a branch of a willow and dispersed the waters which Jesus had gathered together. And when Jesus saw what was done, he was wroth and said unto him: O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit. And straightway that lad withered up wholly, but Jesus departed and went unto Joseph's house. But the parents of him that was withered took him up, bewailing his youth, and brought him to Joseph, and accused him 'for that thou hast such a child which doeth such deeds.'

After that again he went through the village, and a child ran and dashed against his shoulder. And Jesus was provoked and said unto him: Thou shalt not finish thy course. And immediately he fell down and died. But certain when they saw what was done said: Whence was this young child born, for that every word of his is an accomplished work? And the parents of him that was dead came unto Joseph, and blamed him, saying: Thou that hast such a child canst not dwell with us in the village: or do thou teach him to bless and not to curse: for he slayeth our children.

And Joseph called the young child apart and admonished him, saying: Wherefore doest thou such things, that these suffer and hate us and persecute us? But Jesus said: I know that these thy words are not thine: nevertheless for thy sake I will hold my peace: but they shall bear their punishment. And straightway they that accused him were smitten with blindness. And they that saw it were sore afraid and perplexed, and said concerning him that every word which he spake whether it were good or bad, was a deed, and became a marvel. And when they saw that Jesus had so done, Joseph arose and took hold upon his ear and wrung it sore. And the young child was wroth and said unto him: It sufficeth thee to seek and not to find, and verily thou hast done unwisely: knowest thou not that I am thine? Vex me not.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

jesus of nazareth was a loving cool guy
was he holy? the son of god? idk dickhead D&D's that-a-way
but was he cool? yes

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Read some Peter Rollins, OP

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to mankind and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning my flock down or making up some lie.

Nice guy Nazarene

jesus_carrying_printer.jpg

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Blurred posted:

Jesus was a badass you goddamn nerds

What a little poo poo