Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Pencils will be broken

Refs will be incompetent

Veny will kick someone’s head off

:kingsley::regd08:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Lulu: all heart, no power

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Excited to see masa in action, I’ve never actually seen him wrestle other than that 5 minute exhibition from a few months ago but I do love me some technical mat wrestling.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

What a heel

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Veny hates writing utensils

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

OH! COLLUSION!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

A Kikutaro level hot tag by Emi pencil there

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Veny will kick someone’s head off

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

We need mino pencil to pull off a miracle here

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Yunamon is a force of nature, she’s hurt her own team as much as her opponents

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Lulu dropped Brookes! :siren:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Akki’s commentary is top notch right now lol

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Brookes metaphorically and literally breaking the connection between pencil army

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Emi doesn’t even care about breaking the $5 stools! She’s really serious!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Noise complaint lol

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

ECW ECW ECW

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Oh gently caress he actually did it the madman!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

:kingsley:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

She finally didn’t pull up short and Brookes got his knees up! That monster!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

God asuka is so cool

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

God it’s going to be so good when she eventually beats that stupid jerk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Chocopro lost its smile