Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I’d rather eat sonic trash than ‘good’ games like Horizon or the Last of Us any day of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I genuinely hope Whoever programmed the thumbnail algorithm to force people to make stupid faces dies slowly and horribly of natural causes.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

man nurse posted:

Shenmue 4 baybeee

I think Yu Suzuki has earned a permanent exit from the games industry at this point.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

This console generation hasnt started because nobody has the consoles and there are not many games made for specifically this generation yet.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

The Skeleton King posted:

Is elden ring going to be PS5 exclusive? Now that Sony partly owns fromsoft I am scared that I will never get a PC port again.

Elden ring was announced during a Microsoft conference

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Mario x Rabbids 2 is better than getting a new X-com

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

This left 4 dead / killing floor game looks really boring and lifeless, so it’s ubisoft.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Wow Microsoft is really kicking rear end this E3 they've shown a really incredible lineup today.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Anywho, I am going to play Yakuza Like a Dragon today

This is an extremely wise and good choice, it’s an amazing game.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I gotta say Microsoft really sold me hard on their Games Pass service, they seem to have like a billion great games on it, for like what 15 dollars a month? Seems like a good deal.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Yeah it was basically a gamepass conference but if you’re already subbed to gamepass even games you normally wouldn’t care about become “cool guess I’ll try this one out as well”

Like it’s becoming very clear they are just absolutely not going for the traditional games market competition now. It’s more about look at all the reasons to subscribe not “pay $70 for this year’s halo” anymore

Yeah being able to select games I normally wouldn’t try is a huge deal, for example I’ve always wanted to try Forza but I cant justify to myself buying it in full, so this type of service gives me a good opportunity to try out the game for a couple weeks, get my fill and move on.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

yeah this is the first time I've ever thought about buying any xbox. Normally Sony's exclusives are enough but for the cost of 2 full-priced games a year, you get an exorbitant amount of games on the gamepass. I'd be willing to give up Kratos and Spider-Man for that; those are really the only 2 franchises Sony has that I care for.

lol you dont need to buy an Xbox it's for PC as well you can just download the client like steam.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I always feel terrible when I remember Doug Tennapel the inventor of earthworm Jim and the neverhood is an insane Christian fundamentalist Qanon freakazoid :smith:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I really want a Wild Arms 6 RPG.

We need more Rootin tootin Wild West JRPG’s.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Infinitum posted:

:hmmyes:

Isn't one of the legit reasons Kiryu won't appear in Smash is because his design documents state he can never beat up a woman?

I dunno why they’d get hung up on that, Kiryu and Ichiban both had no qualms beating up a room of babies in a nursery.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Jun 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

All of our lives would be better if video games simply run out and we all have to go outside.