Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

webmeister posted:

Paronella Park! We went there a couple years back on our round Australia road trip. It’s pretty hilariously tacky

drat, that looks like a really sweet spot to build a castle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Well I did a gig at a 50 year old Victorian castle last week! Played Eagle Rock, get that upya

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback
Smashing Pumpkins played at kryall last year and it was fuckin awesome

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Chrpno posted:

Well I did a gig at a 50 year old Victorian castle last week! Played Eagle Rock, get that upya

Those people out front have no idea what they're walking into. Even if they manage to take the gates they'll get shot to hell from the keep in that maze.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Car drivers just can't stand bikes and public transport. Old dude drives his car off a 15m cliff to try get onto the light rail track at Glebe.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
gamchanger
suck it yanks

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Inceltown posted:

Car drivers just can't stand bikes and public transport. Old dude drives his car off a 15m cliff to try get onto the light rail track at Glebe.

Nah he's not on the tracks. Just on a little street nect to em

https://www.google.com/maps/@-33.87...i8192?entry=ttu

Same thing happened in 2019 less than 2km away in Leichhardt.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/car-plunges-into-factory-roof-driver-walks-away-unscathed-leichhardt-090837552.html

Maximum Sexy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 4, 2024

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Nah he's not on the tracks. Just on a little street nect to em

He tried to take out public transport though. The fact that he failed is not the point. Cars / boomers are a menace and should be banned.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

Inceltown posted:

He tried to take out public transport though. The fact that he failed is not the point. Cars / boomers are a menace and should be banned.

"I've known him 30 years, he's a lovely guy."

Always a warning sign. Not as red flaggy as 'he was a quiet neighbour' but getting up there.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

holler for a Marshall

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Summer Hill a few weeks back.

He's been doing YouTube vids in it, that day he was following an old tram line to Hurlstone Park, I stumbled upon it a couple of days after seeing the car there. I'd have just walked past before filming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA1B5zTwDe4

He needs to clean his windscreen.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bunnings is giving away these things for International Sheilas Day or some such if you want a free plant.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Guardian has a bunch of shots of '60's - 70's Melbourne

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
thats your mum

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That's not my mum, she's not getting railed by a VFL team and that was all she did back then.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Inceltown posted:

That's not my mum, she's not getting railed by a VFL team and that was all she did back then.

Which team?

Please don't be Collingwood!

This is important.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

dippers ya dad

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

There was a great exhibition of photographs at the Police & Justice Museum in Sydney a few months back - lots of crime scene photos, mug shots, that kind of thing. I know acab, but it was a fascinating look inside some fairly average places from early 20th century Sydney, especially the kinds of places that usually don't get photographed.

I think it was this one:
https://mhnsw.au/stories/general/nsw-police-forensic-photography-archive-collection/

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

boomers on facebook will post pics like this and say how everything was so much better in the old days and lol everything looks like loving poo poo

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009
I keep wanting to make a post reply but keep getting irrationally angry about boomers on facebook instead.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

watch out for that tree!

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
This is cool

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-09/red-sprite-natural-phenomenon-photgrapher-weather/103543004

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

spaceblancmange posted:

boomers on facebook will post pics like this and say how everything was so much better in the old days and lol everything looks like loving poo poo

It’s because you can’t see any non-Anglos, op

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Memory unlocked big time

I wanted this so bad but only got the smaller set

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Did it come with a tiny little scale energy polariser?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Chrpno posted:

watch out for that tree!

George, George, George of the Jungle

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
A lap of Catalina Park in a purple daddo1600

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXSn_1oHM_Y

also a capri v6

https://youtu.be/IFWa6G0yw14

Carlos Lantana fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 10, 2024

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The strange world of crocodile hairballs and the Queenslanders who collect them

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Queensland Hooning Event at 'some of the world's "most dangerous and notorious neighbourhoods."' Logan

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Bird.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

The absolute disappointment whenever you would go over to someone's house and they had one of these under the bed gathering dust and you couldn't believe they didn't play with it all the time and you got it out and set it up for...

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

No Thunder Loop Thriller?

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

I had that, still do in a crate in the garage. Look forward to setting it up for my son in a few years and having him ask what this lame old thing is.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

I remember the smell of it, I must have played with it for "most" of January.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3RS78Tp58

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Do not go to Wittenoom for the gram please