Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Carlos Lantana posted:

I had this tape of trent reznor hosting rage in June 2000 for years
favorite rage ever I think

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Q0xSCNSV-uhfMupkcYdeTmRW6pGSJzc

Looking at that, I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLNUJhu2_OQ

Trent hanging with Ween is an odd mental image.

Segue: I used to have a tape with Ween's episode of Rage from '93. It was... eclectic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Trent so handsome. :swoon:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Asbestos-contaminated mulch is removed from Harmony Park in Surry Hills, Sydney.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
lol fibro is everywhere forever
you may as well be trying to clean up silica or rust deposits
it does employ laborers and PPE suppliers
if you live on the northern beaches you're living on a pure fibro substrate from the post war building boom

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Carlos Lantana posted:

if you live on the northern beaches you're living on a pure fibro substrate from the post war building boom

Shame it doesn't kill more of them then.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Up here our local council has settled on the plan of "finding" asbestos (or dodgy wiring, drainage, whatever) a a heritage site, shutting it down, then finding a kindly developer to save the day by buying it up

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
In NSW asbestos is all through the rail corridor, and all the new metro upgrades are uncovering it, and the attitude is the same, no one cares

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021
So since I still can't tell the difference between an aussie and a kiwi accent, can I just refer to it as an oceaniaic accent? Thanks

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

caspergers posted:

So since I still can't tell the difference between an aussie and a kiwi accent, can I just refer to it as an oceaniaic accent? Thanks

Go get hosed mate

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Inceltown posted:

Go get hosed mate

Let it go. They're obviously just a sad sad person saying hosed up poo poo for attention. Probably didn't even get any good easter eggs this year.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Let it go. They're obviously just a sad sad person saying hosed up poo poo for attention. Probably didn't even get any good easter iggs this year.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
So if the whole country is covered with Asbestos, maybe you should rename it Asbstralia.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the capital can be Melbothelioma

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

woolenlung

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
coughs harbour

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
port hacking up blood

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
phlegmington

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Ackdelaide

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Perthorated lungs

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
TuBourkeUlosis

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009
Canceberra

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
STDney

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Port Hacking

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Spotted this on the street the other day

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
It’s got nothing on my original edition of Microwaving NSW Seafood

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

What Leunig should do right, is have a little fella in the cartoon, but he's looking up at a star in the sky, but he's got like a single tear in his eye? Just one idea I thought of

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

It’s got nothing on my original edition of Microwaving NSW Seafood

Speaking of, when the hell did cooking fish in a microwave in an office become fine to do?

That poo poo was punishable by banishment and shame before covid.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

That's hosed up. Decades ago a bloke cooked fish on the office sandwich press and I don't know if he was trying to get sacked or you could even sack someone over it but we never saw him again. Bastard stank out a three storey building and I'd imagine the GM was pretty pissed off about it.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Whoforthenwhat posted:

Speaking of, when the hell did cooking fish in a microwave in an office become fine to do?

That poo poo was punishable by banishment and shame before covid.

With somewhat of a labor shortage at the moment companies aren’t cracking down on behaviour like that like they used to

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Chrpno posted:

What Leunig should do right, is have a little fella in the cartoon, but he's looking up at a star in the sky, but he's got like a single tear in his eye? Just one idea I thought of

mary is cool
she hates his bullshit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

SBS's Eat Carpet

Whoah, had completely forgotten that existed.

SBS was so good back then.

Chrpno posted:

Eat Carpet! many hours wasted there watching arty rubbish in hopes of seeing some nudies

Younger me, checking the TV guide at the back of the paper to see if Striptiz was in there this week.

Or the one where a young Swedish lady stuck in a snowstorm away from her lover sucks off an icicle.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Carlos Lantana posted:

mary is cool
she hates his bullshit

Chair sus

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009
Chair knows exactly what it's doing, look at that grin.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I remember a show with a woman using an icicle as a dildo

Can't remember if that was sbs though

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
erotic ghost stories

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Non Compos Mentis posted:

I remember a show with a woman using an icicle as a dildo

Can't remember if that was sbs though

Yeah, when she blows the icicle, she shapes it into a cock shape with her mouth then uses it.

Ah, memories.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i think it was sex stories or erotic stories or something like that

i swear a young vincent denofrio was in an episode but it looks like its been scrubbed from his credits

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Yeah, when she blows the icicle, she shapes it into a cock shape with her mouth then uses it.

Ah, memories.

What the gently caress? I missed out on some quality SBS back in the day evidently.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/adamjmoussa/status/1775669944958521616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
special broadcasting service indeed :popeye: