Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Modigliana and Miss Piggy would be beating the poo poo out of each other at first, and then after a couple of drinks would continue but talking like best friends, and with DBZ/Man of Steel levels of collateral damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Carlos Lantana posted:

erotic ghost stories

Yowza, that’s a blast from the past

Back in the day when your best option for seeing boobs was finding a playboy mag in the woods, or furtively scanning the sbs tv guide looking for the magic code: MA15+ a,s,n

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Whoforthenwhat posted:

What the gently caress? I missed out on some quality SBS back in the day evidently.

SBS used to 50% high culture and 50% tits.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
sbs was great in the day

you could watch roy and hg then the maxx and then evangelion then come back later for some french boobs

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Sex
Before
Soccer

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Let us give thanks for our Lord and Saviour, Des Mangan.

Thanks Des for the boners.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Carlos Lantana posted:

erotic ghost stories

core formative memory unlocked

I happened to be channel surfing when I came across this, I couldn't get a fresh tape into the VCR any faster

I watched that recording like a divorced man who's still in love with his wife watches his wedding tape - alone, in the dark, and constantly

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Perhaps I shouldn't have trusted that man with my budding sexuality. In retrospect in feel a little uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
And yet the very best thing about old SBS wasn't the gratuitous sex, it was the lack of ads during a show.

Watching a 2 hour movie and not an ad in sight :allears:

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Oh yeah absolutely one of the best things about SBS, no ad breaks

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
in the future:

computer load up SBS during the 1990s

disable all safety protocols

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Des seemed like a good dude who genuinely enjoyed sharing weird foreign films with insomniacs

I'm not going to look it up in case he turned heel

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Those were the days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaRudlGccW8

E: I found his intro to Erotic Ghost Story if anyone wants a nostalgia hit
https://archive.org/details/Des_Mangan_Cult_Movie_-_Erotic_Ghost_Story_Incomplete_SBS_1997

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Apr 4, 2024

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
All this SBS tit talk & not a single mention of Weather Woman. Turn in your pervert cards, the lot of you!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i like that sbs still has the same logo

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

God is punishing Sydney right now for your horny. That's a lot of rain.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

dsriggs posted:

All this SBS tit talk & not a single mention of Weather Woman. Turn in your pervert cards, the lot of you!

Average sexy SBS enthusiast: Weather Woman

Average sexy SBS enjoyer: the egg scene from Tampopo.

(Tampopo is actually a great film. The director also did the Taxing Woman films, which are also great. Sorry, no tits there though.)

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Inceltown posted:

God is punishing Sydney right now for your horny. That's a lot of rain.

We've had 54mm since yesterday morning with a shitload more forecast from 11am.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009
Man on the radar you can see it funnelling south. Flash floods here we go.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Some sickos taking advantage of the rain to grab some new real estate

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The shark arm murder. Lets face it this is the one story celebrating 200 years of court here that you care about.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Haven't been posting pics lately cos either busy or SA Needfull drag-drop hasn't been working, but here's a really neat picture of George Street and The Rocks from the AMP Building from the mid-60's.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i was just made aware that umbrella entertainment have their own streaming service called brollie https://watch.brollie.com.au/ and it has a bunch of australian films on it

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Non Compos Mentis posted:

i was just made aware that umbrella entertainment have their own streaming service called brollie https://watch.brollie.com.au/ and it has a bunch of australian films on it

It has Bad Boy Bubby in case your VHS copy isn't playable anymore.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
People that can watch that more than once worry me.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

It's a heartwarming tale of a man overcoming adversity to find his place in the world. What's not to love.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Dang, Brollie got some good poo poo

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bomaderry

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

of droughts and flooding rains

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

How will the Junkie Express get through now :ohdear:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Noticed how little people care about flood emergencies compared to a few years ago when there wasn't one every few months...

Well, beside the folk not IN the flood emergency.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Noticed how little people care about flood emergencies compared to a few years ago when there wasn't one every few months...

800 homes had to evacuate from the Hawkesbury this week too. It's hard to give a gently caress about all of it when so much is broken.

That's why we're bringing you the man who loves is Monaro so much he moved it into his lounge room

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

quote:

"In the end, she's come around to it and a lot of her friends do think it's pretty cool."

This is a lie.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

dr_rat posted:

This is a lie.

I bet you could create diamonds between his wife's clenching teeth every time she looks at it taking space inside their house.

Her friends responses are probably a polite and dismissive "Oh, interesting" to him and a whole lot of supportive badmouthing when he's not in earshot.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

People that can watch that more than once worry me.

Christ, kid, you're a weirdo.

I saw it at the Coburg Drive-in as part of a New Years Eve marathon: The Mask, Muriel's Wedding, Priscilla: Queen of the Desert and... Bad Boy Bubby. Love to know who picked that list.

A lot of cars left during that. And there was a fire spreading a few hundred metres behind the screen - no idea what that was about.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I recently moved close to tuggerah lake. I am hopefully far enough away from it to not get flooded but the drains did make some glug glug noises on saturday night when it pissed down for like 3 hours straight that made me a bit nervous

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

looks fine to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Inceltown posted:

800 homes had to evacuate from the Hawkesbury this week too. It's hard to give a gently caress about all of it when so much is broken.

That's why we're bringing you the man who loves is Monaro so much he moved it into his lounge room

He's definitely hosed that car.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

I recently moved close to tuggerah lake. I am hopefully far enough away from it to not get flooded but the drains did make some glug glug noises on saturday night when it pissed down for like 3 hours straight that made me a bit nervous

Forcing air out, which may or may not be a warning sign.