Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Forcing air out, which may or may not be a warning sign.

A goon farted on by he own sewer, a shameful goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Just remembered rockestedford

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jestery posted:

Just remembered rockestedford

Argh, now I'm remembering it you bastard

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao if you didn't get too wasted to remember it even the day after. That's on you.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Turns out it was just a mentally ill dude from Queensland but Aussies gonna Aussie.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Holden [ASMR]

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Inceltown posted:

Turns out it was just a mentally ill dude from Queensland but Aussies gonna Aussie.

Allegedly with a history of violence against women.

He targeted them in the attack, he killed one guy, a security guard.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Inceltown posted:

Middle Eastern phenotype? Yeah, get hosed oval office with your 'scientific racism' bullshit.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Now that you have mastered the knife ISIS-style your training is nearly complete my son. There remains only the final technique. The gangland style execution.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Good thing they don't sell AR-15s at Kmart here I suppose...

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The pineapple is part of the festival of the summer solstice. In the tropics where the pineapple is grown the harvest season coincides with cyclone season and if the pineapples ripen early then it is a foreboding of numerous cyclones.

Thus queenslanders will always hang a pineapple at their front door in early summer to have a good cyclone season.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

how about putting a pineapple up your DATE

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Armoured the legs. He's learning.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
“Guys I hosed up the spelling on our slogan in the window”

“Don’t worry mate. Such is life”

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S6rvW4D_IU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Don't really use my On Demand account so they just emailed me to say it was going to get deleted if I don't watch some TV soon. Was joking about how it's time to fire up SBS Movies and watch some arty skin flick and the very first movie it suggested is tagged MA.

quote:

Advice:
Strong Adult Themes, Strong Drug Themes, Strong Coarse Language, Strong Nudity, Strong Sex Scenes

They really know the crowd. Point Break and Parasite were the next 2.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
strong nudity and sex scenes just means its muscley people

they pump weights while they are cumming

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
i saw a bunch of hard drinkin lincoln cartoons one night and thought "the internet is leaking" for the first time

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Please don’t doxx me

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Non Compos Mentis posted:

SBS should get on this little indie film from Austria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJ5s_0mylg

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
naked news followed by the mr hell show
wonder if the canadians got a bunch of third rate austalian crap in returrn

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Walking the dog at Centennial Park yesterday and some lycra clad dude doing his laps screamed at a kid with training wheels to watch where he's going because he was swerving into the way of Mr Important Cyclist.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Ah well the correct form of cycling is to ride a one speed Malvern Star with racing bars turned upside down, stubby in the braking hand.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

Walking the dog at Centennial Park yesterday and some lycra clad dude doing his laps screamed at a kid with training wheels to watch where he's going because he was swerving into the way of Mr Important Cyclist.

Thats why you javelin a stick into his spokes

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Chrpno posted:

Ah well the correct form of cycling is to ride a one speed Malvern Star with racing bars turned upside down, stubby in the braking hand.

Oh man, they made one for toddlers decades ago, that had training wheels, two storage hard side boxes, and tassles for the handles, pimpin.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Dress and ride like they are in the tour de France. Complete with sponsor logos on their Lycra.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Clag.

Say it with me, "clag". Feel the sound of it in your mouth. Clag.

Just the worst possible name for anything ever. Clag.

And that loving stick you could push in and out of the lid and immediately got coated in clag (clag!) and got slimy as hell. And it was always lumpy as hell and you had to smoosh the lumps down with the brush and now whatever your were trying to paste was just saturated in clag and damp and useless.

clag

edit: clag

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Apr 24, 2024

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
I saw a movie on sbs at a sleepover where the actors were soft core fuckin' and singing opera about it. I haven't found that movie since

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The logo used to look like this when I was a kid

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Megillah has eaten a fair bit of clag i think

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I had a teacher that was so angry that glue sticks took over from clag. She thought they didn't stick for poo poo compared to clag

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
I remember when glue sticks started taking over from clag, they didn't taste as good as clag except there was some purple one I think which wasn't too bad

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
and that teacher was right they didn't stick for poo poo until they came out with those ones that got glue everywhere

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

quote:

NSW Health has issued a warning regarding severe opioid overdoses in the Penrith area in the last month. Nitazenes (potent synthetic opioids which can be stronger than fentanyl and hundreds of times more potent than heroin) have been found in drug samples related to a cluster of around 20 overdoses reported in Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District. Investigations into these cases are ongoing.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

gay picnic defence posted:

I remember when glue sticks started taking over from clag, they didn't taste as good as clag except there was some purple one I think which wasn't too bad

blueglu, goes on blue dries clear

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You can tell it dries clear because there's no big blue patch with nothing stuck to it on the paper.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

Stronger than Fent. Bloody hell. Fent was terrifying enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
There was a rumor at my school that one of the special-ed kids (boy? girl? never knew) was once caught using Clag as a lubricant for...something. No-one ever said what.

That's all I think about when I see Clag now.