Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

Seppos are unable to handle musk sticks. They almost universally complain that they taste of perfume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

Bogan Fightin' Juice

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

The correct way to enjoy Bundy rum is as ballast as you fang the bottle at some wankers head.

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

~Coxy posted:

check out this poor c*** who can't afford OP

What you need to be fancy with your OP? Next you'll be telling me you get outta the bath to take a poo poo.

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

I live in Flemington and can confirm that it's quite the entertaining sight watching all the pissed fucknuts walking barefoot, heels in hand down the road after the cup. Bonus points if they're too drunk to notice the puddle of piss/vomit they've walked thru as they desperately try to stop their fancy hats slipping in their eyes.

There's a couple of pubs within easy walking distance, and I swear all the bouncers have PTSD because of the cup

Captain Blueballs fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jun 8, 2021

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

That's awesome. You are awesome.

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

Rose tattoo. The Chiorboys maybe. Doug Anthony All stars for the humor of it

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

I'm not saying he's not a oval office. Just that Rose tattoo may have gotten some traction overseas. Angry was one of those pricks that was always popping up in the 80's and 90's.

For more recent guys I know that Karnivool have been getting some traction in the US And 12 foot Ninja have some niche fans out that way too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

BrigadierSensible posted:

After one of the Big Day Outs, Soundgarden chose You Am I to open for them on an American tour.

Dunno if that translated to US success though.

Think that was 99-2000? Either way that was my first gig as security. Got sunburnt to poo poo and the singer guy from YouamI brought me sunscreen coz I could'nt leave where i was. Top Bloke.