Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

e: I just realised that is an English magpie, here is a possum smoking a joint instead

Visible Stink fucked around with this message at 14:54 on May 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Spotted in the wild

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Dump of everything Australia I have on my phone

Wildlife:

Cool bug I found chilling out on the wheelie bin

This cheeky oval office was just hanging out by the front door one day. Opened the door at this was staring me straight in the face. If I hadn't been paying attention I would have walked face first into him. Just another day in Australia.

Possum skull.

Food:

A classic Australian lunch

On election days, sausages on bread are sold at almost every polling location across the country. If you hear an Australian talk about 'democracy snags', this is what they are talking about. Note the onion on top of the sausage. They're not allowed to do that any more because they might fall off and create a slipping hazard. Really.

A kebab and a dart is the perfect way to wrap up a big night on the piss.

Big rear end burger I got up in Palmwoods on the Sunny Coast

Locations:
Brisbane, QLD:

Sunshine Coast hinterland, QLD

Ettalong, NSW

Sydney's alright too I suppose.

We also have cracking sunsets on occasion.

Brisbane

Tangalooma, Moreton Island, QLD

Other random poo poo:

Nangs

Plumbers are among the highest paid professions in the country,as evidenced by the bling van

It is custom in Australia to burn a couch on birthdays, at weddings, when moving into a new house or basically any other social function you can think of.

Commemorating that one time I dropped me ciggie butt and it landed upright.