Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

NSW gets pretty drat racist. Found one homestead owner whose dad thought it was a good laugh to shorten the homesteads name on the sign to "nynga" station.

Basically, all of it is the racist bit. And it doesn't stop at skin tone. Aussies rage at poms or anyone else with ideas that don't originate from the motherland.

Also, the gently caress is the OP on about? 5 hours from banana to pineapple? Good luck getting from Coffs to brissie in 4 hours. The traffic loving blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Australia has such good surfing beaches that one beach is called Surfers Paradise and it is not just a clever name. Downside is that it's in Queensland :v:

Eh, the surf at Surfers is pretty ordinary. The good stuff is down around Greenmount.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

Quarantine will be the trickiest part of bringing skulls in. Will need to be fumigated and poo poo.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

Mate, I'm drier than a dead dingos donger. Chuck us a silver bullet.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I only had it in the UK so my fridge must not have been able to chill it enough.

It's the temperature dofferenti that's important. VB tastes best when the outdoor temp is 30degC above the beer temp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

Randwick also gets a heap of poor young kids dressed up in I'll fitting suits. Who then do a bunch of coke and get really poo poo faced.